Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clattenburg 2 Wanderers 1

Thing is, away from home in the dying minutes, why the fuck put that shit cunt on petrov who can't tackle or defend instead o wheater and save a point?

because he hasn't a clue how to defend and secure a point...

He thinks we / he can win every game...

I turned it off with ten to go as it was fucking obvious we would conceed...he is becoming very amatuerish with some of his decisions,substitutions and sticking with old has beens..

Jussi and Davies need to be dropped...

Cahill at fault. Why did he not pass it back to Jussi instead of conceding posession. I am fucking gutted.

Because the useless Finish knob came hurtling out towards him, GC then got caught in two minds and hacked it clear, if JJ had gone towards the touchline he could have had the ball played to him easy, Drop the twat.

Thing is, away from home in the dying minutes, why the fuck put that shit cunt on petrov who can't tackle or defend instead o wheater and save a point?

Maybe beacuse they had used all 3 subs, lennon was limping, game was wide open and we could and should have won, we had at least three excellent breaks into their box which we should have done more with.

I do not rate Petrov dont get me wrong but don't think the substitution is as bad as people making out.

Edited by JimmyRiddle

Because the useless Finish knob came hurtling out towards him, GC then got caught in two minds and hacked it clear, if JJ had gone towards the touchline he could have had the ball played to him easy, Drop the twat.

He didn't hack it clear, he passed it straight to a white shirt, but the white shirt he should have passed to should have been sat in the stands

Jussi HAS 2 make way for Al-Habsi next year.....Owen needs to be brave and let Jussi go/subs bench.Bogdan is the future ...Al-Habsi should be the number one.We never see him dropping clangers for wigan...in fact he always seems to be performing excellently ....

Jussi HAS 2 make way for Al-Habsi next year.....Owen needs to be brave and let Jussi go/subs bench.Bogdan is the future ...Al-Habsi should be the number one.We never see him dropping clangers for wigan...in fact he always seems to be performing excellently ....

how many retards can you get on one site!

Guest Frandsen08

how many retards can you get on one site!

why is he a retard? because he voiced his opinion on our current under performing goalkeeper.

Edited by Frandsen08

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.