Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clattenburg 2 Wanderers 1

I wasn't aware that there was a league for terminal fucking moaners. Let me guess, you're favourite to retain your title again this season? Yeh?

I reckon I could piss that league if I really tried.

However I think my regular support for the oft easy targets that are Muamba, Robinson, and Knight, the continual efforts of our wafer thin squad, the great football played by the team many many times this season and the magnificent affect Owen Coyle has had on the club overall might outweigh the concerns I have over the poor run of form we've encountered over the last 8 weeks or so.

I showed you numerous examples of the same the last time, but as you have the intellect of a fucking onion I clearly wasted my time.

Top day all round.

Very unlucky not to get a point, although overall they probably were the better team.

Always gutting to lose in the last minute.

As Junior marple said walking back to the tube "that must be how wolves felt on wednesday night"

Should win more than we lose on the run in.

=D>

I'd have said pigshit myself but on you go then...

Oh joy another fucking nitwit who will bitch and moan about the site and its members, whilst acting like a complete dicksink when people disagree with their opinion.

Save us all the hassle and toddle off elsewhere if you don't like it.

That's news to me. You mean the sort of 'crank' who doesn't watch the last ten minutes but then tells us all how it should have been done? Yeh?

so you didnt cancel your membership over there then when you were exposed?

So your a liar as well as a crank?

I second that, If you look at the home form guide for the last 10 home fixtures....

Man Utd 28PTS

Chelsea 23pts

Liverpool 22pts

Spurs 22pts

Bolton 20pts

Man City 20pts

Arsenal 19pts

Sunderland 18pts

Bburn 17pts

Stoke 17pts

We have played six of those teams away and have only lost by more than a goal on 1 occasion! In most of these games we have played very well in spells and have been unlucky not to get anything. OK we have lost a few in the closing stages but how many points have we won in the last few minutes ourselves (stoke, bpool, wolves etc). We have the 5th best home form in the league, we are going through a sticky spell but we have the players and more importantly the manager to get us through it. On the plus side we have got our tough away fixtures out of the way and I can see us start picking up points on the road...

Newcastle

Man utd

Brum

Fulham

Bburn

Bpool

4 of which are in the bottom ten for home form, Brum and Bpool have only won 5 of the last 20 home games between them!

We will be fine, 50pts+ IMO with Sturridge bagging more than 10 league goals!

Good analysis and spot on.

Did we set up 4-4-2 at Spurs with Sturridge on the right?

Last minute loss is always gutting and I'm not sure "shutting up shop" would have stopped that goal but maybe Jussi should have, without Al habsi breathing down his neck his form has definately dipped.

Coyle is sticking firmly to his beliefs maybe if our position was more precarious he'd protect points more. But when you look at the stats I make it going gung ho is up and all the points we've gained have been at home and the ponts we've lost have been away so maybe there is a lesson for coyley to learn here.

Points Won

Brum (H) - 1

Blackpool (H) - 1

Stoke (H) - 2

Wolves (H) - 2

Blackburn (H) - 2

Total - 8

Points Lost

Spurs (A) - 1

Liverpool (A) - 1

Everton (A) - 2

Total - 4

• Site Supporter

Did we set up 4-4-2 at Spurs with Sturridge on the right?

Last minute loss is always gutting and I'm not sure "shutting up shop" would have stopped that goal but maybe Jussi should have, without Al habsi breathing down his neck his form has definately dipped.

Coyle is sticking firmly to his beliefs maybe if our position was more precarious he'd protect points more. But when you look at the stats I make it going gung ho is up and all the points we've gained have been at home and the ponts we've lost have been away so maybe there is a lesson for coyley to learn here.

Points Won

Brum (H) - 1

Blackpool (H) - 1

Stoke (H) - 2

Wolves (H) - 2

Blackburn (H) - 2

Total - 8

Points Lost

Spurs (A) - 1

Liverpool (A) - 1

Everton (A) - 2

Total - 4

elmo on right

First things first Holden and robbo were fucking outstanding yesterday

I've been worried about sturridge's attitude and I still think he's Billy big spuds but what a player; shows u don't have to be a big lad to be a great link up player. If anything he's yards ahead of us which is why he looks greedy sometimes

Cahill, knight and ricketts were wank

And petrov is a fucking disgrace; start of the move for their winner was himturning his back like a girl and fannying out if a tackle like beckham in the world cup

Jussi made some great saves but can't help but think he's getting worse, his kicking is back to being worrying again

Saddest thing, kev Davies is a ghost of the mon he was, his influence has all but disappeared and OC needs to grow a pair and drop him

Finally I saw exiled gran briefly after the game and she was as lovely as ever :-)

I've given you a +1 for that. Lovely to see you & the Cheshire Set too. And The Ant Hill types.

Apart from the result, which after how we controlled the game in the 2nd half was annoying, I mostly enjoyed the game. Far better a game to watch than Stoke away or WBA home. The goal was Cahill's fault.

• Site Supporter

Knight MoM according to Bolton News.

Also OC thinks Clattenburg was a good ref.

Also, I lied about OC thinking clattenburg was a good ref. He says he sent a DVD of the wrong decisions made by refs this season to Mike Riley. He's heard nowt back.

Thing is, he sounds surprised!

• Site Supporter

Next time the bald c**t Clattenburg turns up to ref a game at the Reebok the crowd should let him know what a tosser he is.

Are you up for a libel case Happy? He's not bald! He's paid a lot of money not to be bald! :thumbsup:

Edited by MickyD

OK Clattenburg got it wrong by booking Cahill for simulation when it was a stonewall penalty. But did he not also get it wrong by not sending Kevin Davies off or even cautioning him for the first penalty.

OK Clattenburg got it wrong by booking Cahill for simulation when it was a stonewall penalty. But did he not also get it wrong by not sending Kevin Davies off or even cautioning him for the first penalty.

To be fair, letter of the law says it must be intentional handball, which it wasn't.

Also considering the way it hit him, I think he did well to minimize the contact he made with his hand, ended up just lying on it in the end.

Having said that, I'd be annoyed if it wasn't given for us and probably be screaming for a red card.

The word "deliberate" crops up an awful lot in the laws of the game that surround handball.

I'd suggest it shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place.

Ignoring that, I don't think Davies' handball prevented a goal or denied a clear scoring opportunity, so it wasn't a red.

If it was a penalty, it should have been a yellow.

Watched football first again last night.

- Stonewall penalty for the foul on Cahill.

- Jenas should have had a straight red for the foul on Chungy.

- Cahill and Jussi were to blame for the last goal, as they seemed to have a mix up, that then

caused a rushed and poor clearance. Having said that, we still had enough bodies behind the

ball to deal with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.