Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holden - out for 6 months

bwfcol

I'm not, I just think people are underestimating ourselves, we ain't a one man team. Holden is pure class, but our season isn't over.

BTW we beat Newcastle 5-1 :tongue:

Wembley is the widest pitch in the country - Delap wont be able reach the 18 Yard box.... be surprised if he plays haha

was a terrible tackle, and its ashame for holden, but it happens, and it seems to happen to us more than others, so you just have to get on with it. In 2009, we had to play the semi and final with 5 first team players out, tough shit!

Twitter:

stuholden Stuart Holden Just had a sincere phone call from Jonny Evans wishing me the best in my recovery, def wasn't intentional, just unfortunate part of the game

fair play to both of them.

th eclub needs to turn the emotion from this into a positive.

i'd have holden involved in the semi just as a reminder to the players how lucky they are at to give them even more motivation to win the game.

• Site Supporter

he is out for 6 weeks ffs, teams get them every week, just so happens its near end of season so it sounds more dramatic sayin OUT FOR THE SEASON! go...

Months, not weeks.

he is out for 6 weeks ffs, teams get them every week, just so happens its near end of season so it sounds more dramatic sayin OUT FOR THE SEASON! go...

Stop whining pablo you're starting to come across like a wallpusher fan. Suppose you lot would of been top 4 without injuries?

21% - Since making his PL debut, Bolton have won just 21% of PL games without @stuholden, compared to a 43% with him in the side. Setback.

I'll take 2 wins in the next ten - stoke and the cup final (oh and a few draws just to be safe)

Edited by tarian1979

The quarter final at Birmingham turned into a typical game against Stoke with long ball after long ball.

We scored 3 goals that day and I can't recall Stuart having much input into any of them.

Lets be positive, against Stoke we might be OK without him!

What annoys me so much is the Munich twats saying ''we have x, y and z out and our squad is stretched to the limit''. As bad as they seem to think their current squad is they still are able to bring in more than capable replacements. Due to our size of squad (and arguaby quality outside the first team and bench) we only need a few injuries to be ''stretched to the limit'' as the national press love to call it. For me Holden, even when having a below par game is as important to the team as Parker is to West Spam, Were simply not the same side without him. The results without him in the team are the proof of the pudding.

Nevertheless Mark Davies has all the qualities to come in and succeed im just a little nervious of his relationship with Muamba, they never seemed to have gelled for me.

Time to prove me wrong.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.