Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Vs Spain

Underpants

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A.Cole is better than Baines, as is Evra.

Nah, he was. Ho offers feck all to what Baines, does, just check the facts!

Cole is a shadow of what he was, and he has been the best left back I have ever seen.

And Evra has been terrible, gather you didint watch United get dicked by City ???!! United's left has bee a big problem.

Edited by Pablo

Evra is up there with Coentrao as the best in the world imo, both excellent wing backs and are very gifted with the ball, Evra as so much ability, far more than Baines.

He was pal, not anymore. Players get older, and loose what they had. Evra is struggling.

Just look at what the 3 players produced last season.

And Coentroa is a pathetic defender, great attacking, but so poor at what is HIS PRIMARY JOB.

I was replying with my opinion to Pablo's comment about the best in the prem in that position, instead of quoting me again, read the fucking thread first.

Isnt this thread about ENGLAND and therefore we should be talking about players who can represent England and not some fookin frog

Isnt this thread about ENGLAND and therefore we should be talking about players who can represent England and not some fookin frog

Yes, but I replied to Pablo, who also mentioned Enrique, who isn't English. Loads of threads have posts, posts that cause a counter opinion that can divert a little from the original topic.

Parker is fooking class. he should have 50 England caps.

I would have liked to see cahill start, but you can see ehy he goes for Lescott and Jags, due to them knowing each other so well.

Jones looked good. Rodwell made a promising start, I can really see him bieng the eventual replacement for Gerrard.

Said for years he should of been playing before average gareth barry

Give over. Why do folk always need to have a pop at Diddles. He was simply replying to something someone else had said.

• Site Supporter

Give over. Why do folk always need to have a pop at Diddles. He was simply replying to something someone else had said.

bwfc2003 maybe wants to jump on whichever bandwagon is going by him at the time.:pardon:

Nah, he was. Ho offers feck all to what Baines, does, just check the facts!

Cole is a shadow of what he was, and he has been the best left back I have ever seen.

And Evra has been terrible, gather you didint watch United get dicked by City ???!! United's left has bee a big problem.

Baines last night was donkey toss. Sweet left foot my fucking arse.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.