Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Know The Players Read This....

Smiffs

If you`re not good enough then you`re not good enough. I don`t get this thing about Boyata being a world beater, i`ve seen fuck all off him so far other than mistakes and bad positioning.

See it's cunts like that who need a fucking. He's earning good money and should be performing better than he is.

EARN YOUR MONEY YOU CUNT

As for the others, they may be shit but put some fucking effort in, show some bollocks and fight or fuck off.

EARN YOUR MONEY YOU CUNTS

Theres no way they read this. Zat Knight would of got the fucking message by now surely. Just in case...

Dear Zat,

Fuck off you lanky, shit cunt. I hope you have a shit christmas and you slip and break your neck.

Yours sincerely

Tylswhite

::lol:: =D>

Theres no way they read this. Zat Knight would of got the fucking message by now surely. Just in case...

Dear Zat,

Fuck off you lanky, shit cunt. I hope you have a shit christmas and you slip and break your neck.

Yours sincerely

Tylswhite

Awww you really don't mean that

• Site Supporter

Forget all the bullshit about Coyles team selection, Smiffs motivational speech to the players won the day, proving indeed that the spineless bastards trust WW to lead the way.

Smiffs would be embarassed to hear you credit him. Oh, he'll stand there with arms folded across chest, grinning and taking the plaudits but he'll know the truth though. By allowing the tried and tested trifecta of

Alibob - The ref is

NB - He's a cunt

Traf - They're all cunts.:yahoo:.

Edited by MickyD

• Moderators

That's the thing

No point them doing it every 6 weeks

Wonder what was different tonight? The prep? Mentality?

the opposition

we've beaten a shite QPR team before they spent any money, a shite Wigan team that till recently had been below us, a Stoke team that had played 3 away games in 6 days including a trip to Israel and a Blackburn team that's, erm, shite

if we can beat Newcastle and Wolves I'll believe we've turned a corner

if we don't it's as you were going into the New Year, next win to come v Wigan at home in Feb if we're lucky

• Site Supporter

agree with that. stoke were shite, as were blackburn last night.

but, you can only beat the team in front of you and all that.

the real test is newcastle.

i'll feel a lot more confident if we beat them (and wolves.)

Edited by HomerJay

Shall we dance around their delicate little egos then? Fuck that. They lost that opportunity long ago.

They're professional footballers earning a fortune. They earn a fortune to deliver.

Lovey dovey high fives surrounded by fluffy White bunny rabbits and a chorus of kubaya isn't what I'd call giving them the fucking they need.

i wasnt suggesting that you dont call them a set of cunts, i was suggesting that it wont do much good if owen coyle does it.

yes, he needs a plan B but aimless screaming isnt really a plan is it. its just aimless screaming.

and ultimately if everyone thinks OC is to blame then really he should be shouting at himself and thats just plain silly

i wasnt suggesting that you dont call them a set of cunts, i was suggesting that it wont do much good if owen coyle does it.

yes, he needs a plan B but aimless screaming isnt really a plan is it. its just aimless screaming.

and ultimately if everyone thinks OC is to blame then really he should be shouting at himself and thats just plain silly

Like I said though, there's a time for an arm around the shoulder and a time for a fucking.

They've had 10 times more leway than other players and managers before them.