Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Is There A Rivalry With Wiggin?

DomRepWanderer

They've been stirring this up for a while, todays antics were another attempt to drum up some hatred in our ranks, but from my experience never shown, they mouth off before, during and after every game but are always running for cover when anyone offers them out.

Not saying I go looking for this trouble but seen them scarpering over the bridge at Wigan many a time.

After their latest outburst it could get tasty at the DW next season in the Championship....

Edited by EyesRight

Course there's a rivalry. They are our closest neighbours, and competitive with us in the highest league. No shame in that.

wigan are cunts of the highest order , bullying fuckwits , they had a go once upon a time slashed a lad to fuck and had it away , never show and walk round towns like they fuckin own it ,or so am told

slashed him good, though Mr C is on the list, he'll not know when or how but his card is marked, hence why he doesn't play out anymore

slashed him good, though Mr C is on the list, he'll not know when or how but his card is marked, hence why he doesn't play out anymore

Was in town that day when the Farnworth lad got his back slashed outside the Market Tavern in 86, was asking Wigginers did they know the fucker what did it the following Monday at work. Yeah, but we are not grassing him up.

We have had a couple of 'run-ins' with wigginers on England trips, they are double tough when there are 10 of 'em and 3 of us, absolute arsewipes and bottleless bastards, well they were when our Mackem mates turned up

mate, they melt every time shitbags

big lads them mackems :lol:

• Moderators

Was in town that day when the Farnworth lad got his back slashed outside the Market Tavern in 86, was asking Wigginers did they know the fucker what did it the following Monday at work. Yeah, but we are not grassing him up.

does the big fella still go to the game

not seen him for 20 years!

• Site Supporter

wonder what happened to them flares?

Mate of my daughter stayed over on Saturday night. Her dad is one of the groundsmen at Reebok, Euxton and the new facility at BAe. He got a thumping in his own office under the South stand as the police were using the office as an extra holding area prior to shipment to the local nick.

I'd be interested to know what they've been banned for.. the lads thinking they're at a serie A match have had it but for the rest.. I saw the stewards wading in like hitlers brown shirts barely concealing their hard ons at the chance of throwing their weight around to give some meaning to their otherwise pointless oxygen stealing existence but not much else.. if it had been better policed prob wouldn't have escalated.. I did see a coppers hat flying around the away end though I suppose.. I'm not arsed about wigan fans but if stewards arn't monitored it could be us next

Edited by Ghana White

Wigan have banned 12 lads for fucking about last week.

Their fans will be getting giddy as fuck, last season they took the town hall steps, this season they took the away end.

Whatever next... Maybee they will take the DW stadium at some point.

All aged between 15 and 22, life time bans as well, I bet they're not feeling so clever now.