Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheesiest Thing At A Match

HomerJay

hope this counts...

i once saw a ginger mate of mr H and others,who ive not seen donkeys,turn up at the reebok with a giant round block of cheese.

when asked where he got the cheese from,he simply replied 'fuck off'.

hope this counts...

i once saw a ginger mate of mr H and others,who ive not seen donkeys,turn up at the reebok with a giant round block of cheese.

They worry me them lot.

hope this counts...

I've just laughed so hard and long at that - that I've burped up sick down me kecks :( Who do I send the fucking dry cleaning bill to?

If it's the same lad you're on about Gonzo, he's got a thing for cheese. Went on a London trip about 10 years ago, full weekend piss up. Anyhow, early doors he sneaks into back room of some posh boozer we were all in to see what he could rob, and returns with an industrial size block of cheddar. It was the siZe of a fucking milk crate. He carried round London all weekend trying flog it, even took it match with him. Last I heard he got a tenner for it following Tuesday on Bolton Market...

If it's the same lad you're on about Gonzo, he's got a thing for cheese. Went on a London trip about 10 years ago, full weekend piss up. Anyhow, early doors he sneaks into back room of some posh boozer we were all in to see what he could rob, and returns with an industrial size block of cheddar. It was the siZe of a fucking milk crate. He carried round London all weekend trying flog it, even took it match with him. Last I heard he got a tenner for it following Tuesday on Bolton Market...

That has to be the same one! Hahaha!

• Site Supporter

hope this counts...

It's things like this that explain why we keep trudging wearily back to the stadium.

That's hilarious.

Edited by Spider

I watched it from the comfort of my sofa. It wasn't much better from there, even with the heating on and a Vimto.

Forgot it was on tv :blush:

Everytime Nolan touched the ball it was met with groans

he didnt get as much abuse as fat head though

Guest Frandsen08

Music when teams score, easily the worst and most pathetic thing in football.

thats a pet hate of mine it makes me cringe