Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

Keep your eye out for a freak south wind blasting in for about 2 hours tomorrow then fooking off again.

Sometimes known as Khamsin. Warm south air meets mixed pressure and bosh,it goes crazy for 2 hours then drops again around 2pm.

I've got the central fucking heating on

Must admit i have! used to be a time i'd call my mates girly if they had it on any time between April 1st and Oct 15th! I've turned down the thermostat on the boiler to very low and the rads are only only in the basement bar were i am so I'm not a total fairy,..... I think. :)

Here it comes.

Is it sad that I've deliberately timed my dog walk to encounter this freak wind?

Haha fuckin loser.

I hope your dog is as daft as you. Mine refuses to walk in inclement weather. She's currently lay on her cushion pretending to be asleep but I know she's doing that so I won't take her out.

Just fuck off you Southern cunts with your 25C sunshine! Don't wanna hear any more whilst i look out on the murky cold 9C drizzle thats currently outside my Northern gaffe. :angry:

I was just about to post the same.

They can fuck right off.

The seal skinz are back out the box today :(