Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

Drove past it today.

Opposite that new place they are building that Danny G is staying in, in June

Yes the one that's nowhere near finished.

Danny should have used a proper travel firm.

If I had a sniper rifle I could pick off, through the foliage, which is grown enough to disguise me, but still not bushy enough to hamper my aim, all the m0ngalongs drinking outside two pubs atm, like that Jeremy Kyle bloke...

Don't wear a red polo if you go out drinking al fresco this time of year, you're the one I'd get first.

JSL

Don't think I'm demented, years ago when I lived on a shithole estate, thinking I was keeping it real like a young idiot, I had a cracking pair of binoculars, used to be able to see the pisscans walking in and out of California WInes on Tonge Moor Road, all the way from a Great Lever/LE Ghetto...

Used to wonder how far it was as the bullet flies...

Living in the shithole must've rubbed off on me, I pawned them (and other stuff) at Cash Generator (probably to be able to get to work and/or University - we must've been amongst a handful living there doing anything of worth) - they gave me about £25, I forgot the redemption date or it fell on a Bank Holiday or sommat, or they otherwise hoodwinked me, anyhow, the c*nts had flogged them (and the other stuff) when I went to get them out...

Now you know why I loathe QuickQuid and the like. :(