Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stoke Away......

Big E

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwfcdan

Most folk thought we'd be relegated by the time the Chelsea game came around, maybe that's why we didn't take the full allocation. For what it's worth, Rovers play Chelsea on the last day of the season. They've only asked for an allocation of 1,800 instead of 3,000.

And apparently we've got the full allocation for Stoke. Around 2,900.

• Site Supporter

Depends which chelsea game we are on about. The one in 98, there were a few who missed out, me included, I watched that game in their end, which was a strange experience when they were all cheering us on. Then there was the one 4/5 years ago where we all thought it was going to go to last game, but we were safe and had a good day out, Matt Taylor late equalizer I think. RE stoke I reckon there's no panic......

Guest bwfcdan

Depends which chelsea game we are on about. The one in 98, there were a few who missed out, me included, I watched that game in their end, which was a strange experience when they were all cheering us on. Then there was the one 4/5 years ago where we all thought it was going to go to last game, but we were safe and had a good day out, Matt Taylor late equalizer I think. RE stoke I reckon there's no panic......

I were referring to the one in 98.

They really were cheering us on. I even thought their players were too.

I recall Jodie Morris scoring and one of their players rather congratulate, commiserate. Did I imagine that?

The one in 98

Student place has been great past couple of seasons. If you come by train you get frog marched into there, nowhere else away friendly to sup. And then after that old bill put you on a free bus to the stadium!

Can we cancel this outing? we are shit, we have no chance of staying up, we may as well give up?

Yes lets follow the masses! Rip up the Stoke tickets, rip up the Villa tickets, bin the season tickets and lets go fkin shopping on a Saturday.

We can all have a good moan about cabbages then can't we?

No change there then IMO.....

Edited by CSW