Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Roy Keane

HomerJay

• Site Supporter

He's a twat-spatula of the highest order, but he does speak quite a bit of sense. I'd love him to chin that fuckmonkey Chiles live on air though

I think it's only a matter of time before somebody really winds him up and he cracks

I really like him

Speaks his mind, doesn't give a hoot about what anyone thinks.

I'm off to gargle on domestos

im with you homo....

as a player i despised the fucker....

now i think hes spot on...after the game just then,any other former pro would of given it all the usual bullshit,but to his credit he spoke the truth.

his books a good read aswell....

• Members

Seeing him sat next to Vieira reminded me of the tussles those two used to get into. Used to really look forward to Arse V Filth for those two alone.

Le Saux V Dixon was another.

There're fuck all rivalries like that these days. I'm glad we're out of that shit league.

Give your heads a shake

This is the cunt that once went out of his way to try and deliberately end another pro's career

And has recently told fergie that without him and his mates he'd have won fuck all. Who does the ego driven potato picking bomb chucking cunt think put the team together?

He's a cunt. Always was, always will be

He's rude, ignorant and a shite manager

What's happened to this site??

• Site Supporter

Seeing him sat next to Vieira reminded me of the tussles those two used to get into. Used to really look forward to Arse V Filth for those two alone.

Le Saux V Dixon was another.

There're fuck all rivalries like that these days. I'm glad we're out of that shit league.

Le Saux v Batty remember that one !

Was Fowler v Le Saux one as well?

thats right..

fowler kept jibing at le saux calling him a bender and such like,remember he kept bending over infront of him,then le saux ran up and smashed fowler in the back of the head.. :D

Give your heads a shake

This is the cunt that once went out of his way to try and deliberately end another pro's career

And has recently told fergie that without him and his mates he'd have won fuck all. Who does the ego driven potato picking bomb chucking cunt think put the team together?

Having been schooled in Manc I do worry about Bolton dwellers and why they have to be corrected about the evils of Utd people so regularly by non Bolton residents, top post Jules! Bolty will be a long to back you up soon!

Having been schooled in Manc I do worry about Bolton dwellers and why they have to be corrected about the evils of Utd people so regularly by non Bolton residents, top post Jules! Bolty will be a long to back you up soon!

I don't dislike him for being an (ex) Munich. I just find him cocky & obnoxious.

Give your heads a shake

I couldn't agree more, and its not just because he is ex united.