Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spain V Portugal

tarian1979

Xavi, Iniesta and C.Ronaldo all under one roof wank.gif

Spain 2-1 Portugal

Though this could easily be a Portugal win with the way they've been attacking, out of all the teams thus far, they have the players who can counter attack when Spain finally lose possession.

Ronaldo will look to exploit Arbeloa and Nani with J.Alba, that'll be the key areas for Portugal imo.

Don't think Moutinho and Meireles will be as much of an influence with Busquets and Alonso near them and especially as they'll be seeing the Spain midfield having the ball with them being worn down,

This match also reminds me of the WC2010,

Didle's prediction to win the WC = Spain

Garrp "You're a sheep"

Spain lose to Switzerland

Garrp "Muahahahahaha!"

Garrp's prediction to win the WC = Portugal

Spain 1-0 Portugal last 16

Didle's "*cough* what's the score? *cough*

WC winners = Spain

Owned by a sheep, damn son! but he has gone on to own me with Higuain being the best footballer in the world today.

Edited by Didledee

• Members

Xavi, Iniesta and C.Ronaldo all under one roof wank.gif

Spain 2-1 Portugal

Though this could easily be a Portugal win with the way they've been attacking, out of all the teams thus far, they have the players who can counter attack when Spain finally lose possession.

Ronaldo will look to exploit Arbeloa and Nani with J.Alba, that'll be the key areas for Portugal imo.

Don't think Moutinho and Meireles will be as much of an influence with Busquets and Alonso near them and especially as they'll be seeing the Spain midfield having the ball with them being worn down,

This match also reminds me of the WC2010,

Didle's prediction to win the WC = Spain

Garrp "You're a sheep"

Spain lose to Switzerland

Garrp "Muahahahahaha!"

Garrp's prediction to win the WC = Portugal

Spain 1-0 Portugal last 16

Didle's "*cough* what's the score? *cough*

WC winners = Spain

Owned by a sheep, damn son! but he has gone on to own me with Higuain being the best footballer in the world today.

You come from a different world than I. On every fcuking level.

• Members

Eh? We would all rather England have won but the semi finals are cracking games on paper. If you are a football fan how can you be anything other than arsed about them?

I am with Traf. Spicks v Pricks doesn't excite me that much. On the one side, we'll have the glorious spectacle of Nani and Ronaldo grimaces and faux bursting into tears for every little thing which goes awry.

On the other side, we'll have enough triangles to send Pythagoras to sleep.

Nope - far more interested in the Germany v Italy game.

Eh? We would all rather England have won but the semi finals are cracking games on paper. If you are a football fan how can you be anything other than arsed about them?

Sorry for any ambiguity/confusion caused.

Not arsed who wins.

Not arsed about the game in general.

I'm a shit football fan.

I want Spain to win tonight, only because I think a Germany V Spain final will make the best game. The two best teams in the tournament yet completely contrasting styles.

I also want to see that greasy cunt cry again.

I want Spain to win tonight, only because I think a Germany V Spain final will make the best game. The two best teams in the tournament yet completely contrasting styles.

I also want to see that greasy cunt cry again.

There's 22 of 'em out there tonight, which one?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.