Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Still Waiting

anewman

• Site Supporter

For my award from Bolton uni after I got crushed at work and paramedics saved my life

Brilliant!!

Your ability to pull a negative out of absolutely anything is breathtaking. A genuine talent.

Just so glad the lad is alive to have a nice day like today and give thanks to the medical staff, it's all good

Nobody disputes that at all. (Well, no sane / rational person, anyway!)

But... as I suggested a few weeks ago, it would have been better to give the medics an award rather than Fab.

Muamba's already been given the biggest prize he could wish for: life.

A lot of this smacks of BIHE (it's not a fucking Uni!) self-promoting out of Muamba's story.

http://twitter.com/RedIssue/status/215770996928548866

Some of you might as well join up with these, can't understand how there's anything to moan about with really if you're a BWFC fan. Some have to look for something to pick at with everything, very sad

Nice to hear its wound up the red scum, they dont like any publicity if there not included, thought they had diss appeared of the radar now there only the second best team in Manchester.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

For my award from Bolton uni after I got crushed at work and paramedics saved my life

More chance of you getting a knighthood for services to the whole country for your exposé regarding the link between global recession and lottery rollovers.

More chance of you getting a knighthood for services to the whole country for your exposé regarding the link between global recession and lottery rollovers.

Got me thinking that. Anyone can recommend a British citizen for a knighthood, I've got the Basildon Bond ready has anybody got a stamp?