Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Office With A View

Smiley

Got Warrington Wolves training again outside of our window. Adrian Morley still looks a hard fucker.

Anyone else got anything interesting out of their window at work or home?

That sounds horrible having to watch them wankers.....

I have numerous hangers that a380s pop in and out of and a runway

If I have meetings ont 23rd or 24th floors I can see most of manchester and surrounding areas.

My apartment looks out onto the Gmex and the back of the Radisson and Midland hotels which is nice. Apart from today when a load of geeks are queuing up for Bimonscificon in fancy dress making a racket. Cunts

• Moderators

Brendan Blood

Sasha's number one fan and Leyther

Used to go everywhere with him

Good lad for a red

I know him, through Ste, mates with his bro, you know him too? Small world

I had a hideous view of old trafford on a daily basis in my last job. The red smeared one, not the proper one that's getting done up. Overlooking Lou Macari's fish and chip shop and that awful looking united cafe. Constant stream of tourists with their club shop carrier bags walking past. On champs league nights the stalls selling all that tat would be directly outside my window by 2pm.

I lasted six months there.

I had a hideous view of old trafford on a daily basis in my last job. The red smeared one, not the proper one that's getting done up. Overlooking Lou Macari's fish and chip shop and that awful looking united cafe. Constant stream of tourists with their club shop carrier bags walking past. On champs league nights the stalls selling all that tat would be directly outside my window by 2pm.

I lasted six months there.

Id have been locked up by then! Sounds horrendous

...Sascha's was renown for rooms by the hour when I worked in Piccadilly!

This reminded me of a 'review' of the place on TripAdvisor or one of those sites - the description stuck in my mind, so was easy to google it...

...Later in the evening I met with a lawyer from Manchester who asked me where I was staying. Their response to me staying in Sachas was surprise to say the least, as she informed me and I quote "Sachas? Isn't it a brothel?"

At least I can put her right on that no its not a brothel, prostitutes have more pride.

Sounds nice to me :)