Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Millwall 2 Bolton 1

miamiwhite

Fuck off, if this is the result it takes to get him sacked then that's how it's got to be. Hopefully this will give us enough time to turn this shit around and be pushing for promotion, if we won today than it would be same old shit after the international break. Don't fucking question how much of a fan I am, been going since I was a kid.

How much of a fan are you ?

anyone besides no balls fancy gary neville?

I think we could do a lot worse. He knows his stuff, he is passionate about what he does and has a winning mentality.

On the downside, if (or more like when) things went wrong, can you imagine the abuse he would get?

I think the only fook ups he made at liverpool was squandering big money, he won't get this at Wanderers. Can't see this anyhow but in my eyes would be a major coup.

Rafa Benitez and Keith Hill being touted for the same job hmmmm I think we've finally gone booloo and the last thing our brittle defence needs is getting their heads round zonel marking

It really is getting depressing now and it's hurting. From a premier league club to an irrelevance in the Championship in very short order. Thanks Owen. We are pushovers now. Our defence is appalling, we need at least 2 goals to be in with a shout of a draw but have no goalscorer.For gods sake Gartside get someone in with a tactical brain and someone who can get the best out of what we have. Let's get Bolton back to being the team no one likes to play. I really think we have the players we just need a decent competent manager/coaching set up.

Look at wolves, that bald twat has come in there, had to sell his best players but has them organised. 3 clean sheets away from home = 3 wins. What chance have we got with Coyle and his yes men.He has run out of time surely now?

Mears has been very poor since he started this season. Is joe Riley fit? Is this another 'if your face fits' with Coyle? Some get bombed out (going back to Muamba) others get picked despite deserving the chop. It's utter bafflement , I can't fathom the bloke at all.

Shitting on a mate is worse than being a filthy red in my eyes. Horrendous

he's not a mate he's a cocky little brother trying to be clever, rather than sticking up for his older wiser brother, ha ha. If it wasn't for me he'd be watching utd on sky sports from his armchair every week, I did the kid a favour

We concede penalties and they always score, we get one and miss #typical

Gartside please for the love of the queen of benghal, show Coyle the exit, this can't go on, it's a disgrace what has happened since Wembley/Stu Holden's injury v Man United.

International break, time for a manager, if it doesn't happen now, it never will, this is a perfect time, however he should have gone last season.

Edited by Didledee