Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Everton 2 Fac

stevieb

Guest bwfcdan

You'd think the ticket office would clock on that there's gonna be hundreds of Everton in our end unless they change the change the sale options to 'Previous booking history' required. But, this is our ticket office we're talking about. Absolute planks.

Guest bwfcdan

Just trying to get onto the online ticketing - You have to wait to get on as it's that busy. Not having that's its because of Bolton fans trying to get tickets, dreading Saturday.

Guest bwfcdan

Ahhhh, they've now finally clocked on and changed it to 'Previous Booking History' required.

I really hope there's Scousers outside asking for tickets on Sat, then i can tell them to 'F*ck off'. Cnuts.

Ahhhh, they've now finally clocked on and changed it to 'Previous Booking History' required.

I really hope there's Scousers outside asking for tickets on Sat, then i can tell them to 'F*ck off'. Cnuts.

You're joking? Numb fucking cunts! That's ssut embarrasing. Daniel, get them sorted out.

Guest bwfcdan

You're joking? Numb fucking cunts! That's ssut embarrasing. Daniel, get them sorted out.

:D

Just trying to get on it now, seems that their isn't any tickets available for the East stand now? Can't have sold the ESL out yet, surely?

• Site Supporter

Scouser in club shop today thinking that the purchase of a reduced price 2013 calender (now 99p) makes him a genuine Bolton fan and should also get him a match ticket.

Maybe it's a ploy that the ticket office allowed a few sales before making it a purchase history required game..

I think you'll find both options are valid.

I think our online ticketing is shit - blocks seem to go from red to amber/green then back again, but I think the club have seriously underestimated the number of bindippers who want to see this game, and I think history tells us there was always going to be everton fans in our end, going off previous PL games.

Think the orange warriors could be in for a busy day

I think our online ticketing is shit - blocks seem to go from red to amber/green then back again, but I think the club have seriously underestimated the number of bindippers who want to see this game, and I think history tells us there was always going to be everton fans in our end, going off previous PL games.

Think the orange warriors could be in for a busy day

3 side,s of the ground are in red now