Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman Wants Out

MAXiMUS

i've kept quiet up until now

but after the yellow away strip and now this,i think that he is a crystal palace fan who can't let sleeping dogs lie

but more than that,he is a total prick

however if he's right then fair do's :thumbsup:

I can confirm that freedman and gartside don't get along, freedman hates him

Itk

Yes that explains why Phil chose Dougie despite his lack of experience AND why Dougie chose to leave a club who were much better placed to get to the Premier League :-) 

I'd have said they were both very impressed with each other... or is that just applying logic on a forum which seems devoid of it tonight :-)

Yes that explains why Phil chose Dougie despite his lack of experience AND why Dougie chose to leave a club who were much better placed to get to the Premier League :-) 

I'd have said they were both very impressed with each other... or is that just applying logic on a forum which seems devoid of it tonight :-)

You never got with a dream girl then after a few weeks realised she's not all that?

I mentioned on here a while ago freedman detests gartside, surely one of the geeks on here can find it

You never got with a dream girl then after a few weeks realised she's not all that?

I mentioned on here a while ago freedman detests gartside, surely one of the geeks on here can find it

Now you mention it I have sometimes woken up with a girl who looked like Phil Gartside!  [ No offence Phil ;)

Apparently relations between him and the board are at an all time low.

He's now ready to quit the club less than a year after joining.

"all time" low? Not been here long