Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Will Get The Biggest Hard On

Garrp

If he leaves to go abroad they will hide behind the blame of the English media for hounding him out instead of the real reason that they are just shit.

I'd piss myself if he moved to another English club though, that excuse would be null and void and he would be more hated than Torres

• Members

What a massive kick int he bollocks it would be to the murderers, especially after they continually defended his indefensible actions.

I'd love it, just love it if he joined Arsenal.

Edited by DazBob

Same here, be brilliant.

They'll go nuts like when Torres went.

amusing reading the liverpool echo site today, someone has replied to the story about the bid with

"luis needs to realise that Arsenal, City, Chelsea and UNITED are SMALLER clubs".

Fucking idiots of the highest order Liverpool fans. Bar none.

Arsenal have been linked with Suarez and Rooney this summer, imo they're both too good for Arsenal, they're not the team they once were when Henry was around, don't see the attraction myself (for a player of their quality), although for Suarez it will be a step-up from Liverpool, however football wise, he's good enough for a team like Madrid.

Edited by Didledee

I know I'm not the only one who is of this opinion. In fact if we set up a poll on here, I'm confident that at least 20% of people will select Liverpool as a team they hate more.

Don't get me wrong, United fans from Bolton are the worst people in the world. But at the end of the day, our rivalry with United is comparable with Bury's rivalry with us.

TIL NEXT TIME

CAPSLOCK COLIN

Article on skysports today, Gerrard saying success isnt far away. Every fucking summer without fail this guy, wheres that scouse bullishness graph when you need it

106a8t0.png

The onyl picture in the world that I love more than the popcorn pic.

• Moderators

Same here, be brilliant.

They'll go nuts like when Torres went.

amusing reading the liverpool echo site today, someone has replied to the story about the bid with

"luis needs to realise that Arsenal, City, Chelsea and UNITED are SMALLER clubs".

Fucking idiots of the highest order Liverpool fans. Bar none.

they need to realise those 4 are in the Champions League, and Liverpool aren't

think the penny has dropped for Suarez though

And will be for years to come the same as Liverpool will not, they will turn/ have turned into a mid table team  

Liverpool really are getting left behind at a rate of knots, even Spurs seem to have overtaken them now. If they have another couple of seasons outside the Champions League then it might well be many, many years before theyare back in it again.

Last seaosn they really had to rely on Carragher, Suarez and Gerrard. One of those has now retired, another one is looking like he'll leave and the third whilst still a decent player isn't going to be getting any better of the next few years.

A nice slow steady decline is perfect, a s it's harder to come back from rather than just a one or two season blip.

Hopefully they'll move to a new ground and saddle themselves with a whopping debt as well in the near future.

• Site Supporter

Liverpool really are getting left behind at a rate of knots, even Spurs seem to have overtaken them now. If they have another couple of seasons outside the Champions League then it might well be many, many years before theyare back in it again.

Last seaosn they really had to rely on Carragher, Suarez and Gerrard. One of those has now retired, another one is looking like he'll leave and the third whilst still a decent player isn't going to be getting any better of the next few years.

A nice slow steady decline is perfect, a s it's harder to come back from rather than just a one or two season blip.

Hopefully they'll move to a new ground and saddle themselves with a whopping debt as well in the near future.

You ARE still on about Liverpool here and not us aren't you?

TIL NEXT TIME

ANEWMAN

I know I'm not the only one who is of this opinion. In fact if we set up a poll on here, I'm confident that at least 20% of people will select Liverpool as a team they hate more.

Don't get me wrong, United fans from Bolton are the worst people in the world. But at the end of the day, our rivalry with United is comparable with Bury's rivalry with us.

TIL NEXT TIME

CAPSLOCK COLIN

20% ???

I bloody hope not!

The 'pink' problem hasn't got that bad has it?

I blame the PlayStation Generation.

Quick, someone get that photo up, before folk start forgetting.

#DirtyMunichBastards

The hatred still burns deeply for Great Lever, Farnworth, New Bury, Kearlsey etc. Whites who, on a daily basis, are amidst hordes of reflected glory-latching scum-shirt wearers purporting to be 'fans' who have absolutely no connection to Manchester whatsoever, bar the No. 36 bus.

Edited by Youri McAnespie