Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reebok Voice

EyesRight

I wasn't at the Reading game so am only belatedly joining the "couldn't make a word out" camp.

Me too, I hadn't a clue what he was going about pre-match and he was still jabbering on after the whistle had blown.

Fucking hell, we all know RV is/was a useless tool :D, but this guy's even worse.

Lets be honest now, there were quite a few folk from Bolton and even some that profess to be Wanderers there, weren't there eh.

Very true, including three who sit in front of me. He's done similar stuff for Latics anyroad but obviously this is the most up to date, along with the charade that he's a "Tower FM" DJ when in reality he does likewise for Wish FM and probably Wire FM.

Lets be honest now, there were quite a few folk from Bolton and even some that profess to be Wanderers there, weren't there eh.

I have this conversation regularish. My view is Wigan Warrior fans from Bolton are the Munichs of RL.

So there.....

Me too, I hadn't a clue what he was going about pre-match and he was still jabbering on after the whistle had blown.

Fucking hell, we all know RV is/was a useless tool :D, but this guy's even worse.

At least RV was our useless tool.

I have this conversation regularish. My view is Wigan Warrior fans from Bolton are the Munichs of RL.

So there.....

How Very Apt.

When Bolton played in the 1958 Cup Final they won the trophy for the fourth time.

Their opponents were looking for their third win, which would have lifted them to level with Bolton.

This is something that 21st century kids cannot compute.

In RL, Wigan competed in the cup from its inception in 1896-97.They did not win the trophy at all  until 1924, and had a second win in 1929 (the first at Wembley - the previous two had been played at Wigan)

Now they have a record 19 wins.

Edited by MalcolmW

Very true, including three who sit in front of me. He's done similar stuff for Latics anyroad but obviously this is the most up to date, along with the charade that he's a "Tower FM" DJ when in reality he does likewise for Wish FM and probably Wire FM.

. No only 2 get your facts right matt