Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Diddles, Diddles, Diddles

Carlos

• Site Supporter

These sausages and bacon, do we know where they are sourced from?

Pigs?

Are you sure?

Fucking hell NB, you're now sewing the seeds of doubt. Diddles is going to be all over google right now making absolutely sure they haven't started making beef bacon.

• Members

Snobs like me.

If I gave my friend cheap meat I'd fully expect a hiding or at the very least the silent treatment for a while.

But if you go to a back street cafe then I think it's a safe assumption you're not going to be getting cuts of animals that have been corn fed and cuddled.

I certainly couldn't imagine you 'eating in', whilst reading a well thumbed Sun and washing it down with a brew out of a cracked mug.

I'm pretty sure iirc Sausage barms that you got from the canteen at school were about 70p, they were in a packet(?) which was white on one side and see-through on the other, they were great along with a cup of soup from the vending machine (15.20p)

Taste nice and don't harm you (well might put on weight) then why care? 

Taste nice and don't harm you (well might put on weight) then why care? 

with some cheap shit meat (and I'm not suggesting that's what you sell) it is possibly harmful, especially if it's been deemed not fit for human consumption but has somehow still managed to find it's way into the food chain.