Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Well, Well, Well. Banning Orders On The Up.

barryk32

• Moderators

Aye.

Aidy Ollerton and his mates were all over this site. My mate is a copper who knows his stuff, and said they were breaking all sorts of laws in doing so as they weren't authorised to do so. He fucking shit it when we pointed out his wife's Facebook page was open to the public, showing his cosy family photos and got his Sarge on the phone to Happy. Not got the brains to progress beyond being a PC.

True story.

Out with those louts!

You'll not see all that nasty FV stuff in the next generation as they can play in the game zone area if they feel angry.

True, no need to arrange meets.

They can just have an online multiplayer game of COD. Diddles will be top man before you know it

• Moderators

They are too busy chasing nasty people on Twitter. I don't want to name the old people that've been twatted/killed recently, but it's far too many.

If you read the Police Facebook and Twitter feeds, you'd think Bolton is essentially crime free.

Aye.

Aidy Ollerton and his mates were all over this site. My mate is a copper who knows his stuff, and said they were breaking all sorts of laws in doing so as they weren't authorised to do so. He fucking shit it when we pointed out his wife's Facebook page was open to the public, showing his cosy family photos and got his Sarge on the phone to Happy. Not got the brains to progress beyond being a PC.

True story.

Sent me a letter once saying I was under surveillance etc, then said I should contact him whenever I go to an away game so he could guarantee our safety

I said do I look like miamiwhite pmsl

I've long suspected the police let incidents happen just to justify their match day existence, year on year.

Look at Bristol last season. Easily preventable. Every fucker in bolton knew they were at 4 lane ends at dinner time and it was their big day out. Apart from plod. Apparently.

Yet they'll happily use that as an example as to why need to pay for overtime to sit in vans doing fuck all 90% of the time.

It's just a money spinner nowadays. After the Leeds result though regarding costs I can see that gravy train coming to an end.

I've long suspected the police let incidents happen just to justify their match day existence, year on year.

Look at Bristol last season. Easily preventable. Every fucker in bolton knew they were at 4 lane ends at dinner time and it was their big day out. Apart from plod. Apparently.

This.

Over the last 3 seasons, if you want to know it's going off, obvious indicators are there. Things that are normally in place are suddenly not. Not going into detail, but I called it walking back to the pub on 5 separate occasions & sure enough it happened. Even the most naïve could have spotted it, I've said for a while there's a silly game going on, whether it's trying to catch certain folk, or to justify their 'attendance' fee......