Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Things You Just Can't Let Go Of.....

kent_white

When I was at college i remember one lecturer had it against me as I fell asleep in his class once. I put in a particularly good assignment and he marked me 61%. The year after I lent one of the lads my assignment as he had been set the same question. He copied it word for word, no additions and he got just under 90% from the guy.

• Members

When I was at college i remember one lecturer had it against me as I fell asleep in his class once. I put in a particularly good assignment and he marked me 61%. The year after I lent one of the lads my assignment as he had been set the same question. He copied it word for word, no additions and he got just under 90% from the guy.

When I was at college I spent most of my time smoking weed and dropping acid in the basement.

Scumbags, mine lied or claimed amnesia. I appealed they stole both copies of my dissertation broke every rule in the appeal book then threatend those who knew the truth. Finally rewrote the appeal proceedure to prevent it happening again. Scumbag college.

I can't let go of alcohol

I am off it now here in Romania but I crave a 5 day session

I know exactly what you mean mate.

Although I'm pretty much teetotal from week to week nowadays...the old demons still lurk!

One beer is all it takes and in drinking till I pass out.

No self control.

Scumbags, mine lied or claimed amnesia. I appealed they stole both copies of my dissertation broke every rule in the appeal book then threatend those who knew the truth. Finally rewrote the appeal proceedure to prevent it happening again. Scumbag college.

You've posted this on another BWFC forum in the past haven't you

tumblr_inline_mjxq78DUJG1qz4rgp.gif