Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Flatdick Quotas - Top Jobs

bolty58

• Members

This has been getting a lot of coverage down here.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/49c6d5ca-8cb5-11e3-ad57-00144feab7de.html

Love having a woman in some top jobs - Maggie, Boudicca, HM etc. Some of the best leaders of all time.

Have to say though that in my experience in the workplace, putting a woman in the top job would automatically ensure that no other female got anywhere near her in the pecking order. She'd make bloody sure of it. 

I have just had to sort out a 'territorial kitchen war' here between our two secretaries (one upstairs sales/one downstairs service - oo-err missus!). First time they have ever had to cross paths last Wednesday due to some internal shuffling of responsibilities. Within an hour, I had to call them both into my office, read them the riot act and told them if I see a re-occurrence, they will be on their way and I'll replace them with one girl who can do the fucking lot. One fucking blubbering, the other thinking 'she's got better tits/legs/figure than me so will get all the attention' so decides to make her life a misery. Spoke to them both privately afterwards. The older menopausal one about the younger one "Just a child, I don't care if I never see her again'. Younger one on the older one 'What I ever done to her. She's just a bitch'.

My missus comes home every night and whinges about the other dental nurses.'All bitches but the dentists (all male) are great'.

Quotas my arse. Best man or woman for the job. Simple.

Just don't expect a group of women to work together harmoniously. Deep in the cavities of their minds, when there are all those potential seed planters about, competition between them comes to the fore.

I've witnessed it in a lot of offices, but ours is quite harmonious.  I've never heard one of the women bitch about another (unless they're all bitching about me!)

There's an office a mile down the road though, and it sounds horrendous.  Fisticuffs recently between a new girl trying to tell a more experienced one how to do her job.

The firm i used to work for,F Browns,was obviously 100% blokes...and you've never known bitchyness like it.

Mainly led by the older boys/factory cats.

They would slag all the younger lot off,slag each other off and the office staff were all obviously office jockeys and wouldn't know a days graft if hit them on the face.

All slagging each others work off,grassing people up for cutting corners etc.

Pathetic really.

Pete chambers was the biggest culprit,what a cunt.

We only have a small percentage of FD's in our industry and that's enough, you can't have a good discussion/row with any of them just in case it's rag week and they start to blubber

I've just found out that 1 young 1 who sits behind me is a pole dancer and she has a body and legs to die for so she can stay and the rest can fuck right off oh and about 36D

We only have a small percentage of FD's in our industry and that's enough, you can't have a good discussion/row with any of them just in case it's rag week and they start to blubber

I've just found out that 1 young 1 who sits behind me is a pole dancer and she has a body and legs to die for so she can stay and the rest can fuck right off oh and about 36D

Does she now have 3 tits and scales?