Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

It's All Going Off In The Far East

Breightmet Boy

• Site Supporter

Got a massive water pistol on the coast guard ship..

China and Japan declare war, USA gets dragged in due to their alliance with Japan,

Usa gets attacked, drags in all the countries in Nato.. and their allies which include, Pakistan, south Korea, Israel and the Philipines

USA attackes China in revenge, that drags in Russia as part of the SCO..

thankfully nobody likes North Korea, and they have the biggest army... But they would jump at the chance to attack a weakened South Korea, who are pledged to help the USA...

not good...

• Site Supporter

China and Japan declare war, USA gets dragged in due to their alliance with Japan,

Usa gets attacked, drags in all the countries in Nato.. and their allies which include, Pakistan, south Korea, Israel and the Philipines

thankfully nobody likes North Korea, and they have the biggest army... But they would jump at the chance to attack a weakened South Korea, who are pledged to help the USA...

not good...

If you have time, google North Koreas air force.

They certainly have a lot of soldiers, the most malnourished army on earth.

They'd get as far as Seoul and be too busy raiding supermarkets to fight a war.

• Moderators

not good...

didn't you go to a proper school?

Nope, that's just from my knowledge of World Politics.

Luckily it would never get to that point, or so we hope.

How come nobody else with knowledge of 'World Politics' has published such a Domesday forecast? I think those with nothing sensible or amusing to contribute should feel free not to contribute anything at all.

• Site Supporter

I'm editing it,

purely because your opinion about me means fuck all,

having a pop at someone who is trying to contribute to a thread just screams "I'm a knobhead"..

Edited by only1swanny

I'm editing it,

purely because your opinion about me means fuck all,

having a pop at someone who is trying to contribute to a thread just screams "I'm a knobhead"..

Your post was a bit "politically aware lower sixth former", no need to sulk.

How come nobody else with knowledge of 'World Politics' has published such a Domesday forecast? I think those with nothing sensible or amusing to contribute should feel free not to contribute anything at all.

That's neither sensible or amusing though is it?

This has been bubbling under for months, it's just that the Express have only just noticed/decided to pay attention and, being the Express, have portrayed a diplomatic row as imminent WW3/apocalypse

It's like saying Britain and Spain are on the brink of starting WW3 over Gibraltar. Disputed territory, coastguards have occasional skirmishes, both have powerful allies etc etc

If you have time, google North Koreas air force.

They certainly have a lot of soldiers, the most malnourished army on earth.

They'd get as far as Seoul and be too busy raiding supermarkets to fight a war.

Bang on. You only have to look at the first Gulf War to see how a big but outdated ground force gets on when the other side has total air superiority. The North's artillery etc along the border would cause a lot of damage but they'd have no chance of winning a wider war even if the Yanks were busy elsewhere