Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Released List

freds dad

The bandwagon that happens to dare to question you're wisdom?... sorry my arse is firmly ensconced on that one.

Nope. It's the bandwagon that misunderstands something I've said and uses that misunderstanding to demean anything I say without even taking it on board, just so they can grin to themselves when they press the "Post' button.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, if they argue their case with reason. Reason doesn't include using the word "skewed", or bringing up the fact that I can't know because I live so far away.

And I'm sorry in advance. I try to avoid being a spelling/grammar Nazi, but it's "your" in the case that you used it.

Nope. It's the bandwagon that misunderstands something I've said and uses that misunderstanding to demean anything I say without even taking it on board, just so they can grin to themselves when they press the "Post' button.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, if they argue their case with reason. Reason doesn't include using the word "skewed", or bringing up the fact that I can't know because I live so far away.

And I'm sorry in advance. I try to avoid being a spelling/grammar Nazi, but it's "your" in the case that you used it.

I'm really sorry Snoopy but:

:D

Grammar lessons from a man who uses the non-word "anyways"?   :rolleyes2:

"Anyways" is perfectly valid over here. I apologize (US spelling) if some of the Americanisms I deal with every day slip into my posts.

You're (see, short for you are) still unable to use the right words in a sentence.

While we're here, "they're" means "they are", "there" means a location, and "their" means "belonging to them".