Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Ere Ice Bucket Challenge....

gonzo

Sorry Traf, I'm not on Facebook. I'm sure there's a whole horde of thick attention seeking twats that will take you up on it though, providing you tell them it's for a charity they've never heard of and will never donate to.

It's a bit of fun you cantankerous fucker.

It also raises a shed load of money for charity.

Sorry Traf, I'm not on Facebook. I'm sure there's a whole horde of thick attention seeking twats that will take you up on it though, providing you tell them it's for a charity they've never heard of and will never donate to.

If it raises awareness and money why does it matter. You lot trying to be out there by calling them attention seekers piss me off. Get over yourselves and your empty lives

• Site Supporter

£70m already for the original charity.  Loads more donated to Charities of choice.  It costs £3 to do and £10 to opt out.  Even £3 goes a long way when there are so many getting involved.

Alternatively, you could just donate some money and not make a song and dance about it. Have some dignity.

Good for you.

Have fun massaging your massive erection all day today.

Erm, ok.

As Cheese said, it's basically just attention-seeking bandwagon jumping at this point. If you honestly believe that donating to charity is what people should be doing, donate. Why bring attention to it with this "oh look at me, I donated, now these people have to do it...".

Secondly, it makes people who don't want to donate to charity look like utter twats for refusing it after they've been nominated.

Thirdly, I live in the high desert where water usage is closely monitored to the point where you're only allowed to water your garden on certain days and every home is on a water meter. Dumping buckets of water on your head is just retarded in that environment.

Erm, ok.

As Cheese said, it's basically just attention-seeking bandwagon jumping at this point. If you honestly believe that donating to charity is what people should be doing, donate. Why bring attention to it with this "oh look at me, I donated, now these people have to do it...".

Secondly, it makes people who don't want to donate to charity look like utter twats for refusing it after they've been nominated.

Thirdly, I live in the high desert where water usage is closely monitored to the point where you're only allowed to water your garden on certain days and every home is on a water meter. Dumping buckets of water on your head is just retarded in that environment.

Does it? Wish someone would nominate me so that I can tell them publicly to fook off.

Cheese,snoop...

It's raised over £ 70 million for fucks sake.

That £70 million would never have been raised if it wasnt for this challenge.

Like I said before its a bit of fun. If you don't want to take part don't fucking bother.

I doubt the pair of you have any mates to nominate you in the first place,you pair of sad pillocks.

• Site Supporter

Cheese,snoop...

Like I said before its a bit of fun. If you don't want to take part don't fucking bother.

I doubt the pair of you have any mates to nominate you in the first place,you pair of sad pillocks.

I bet you wore those rubber cancer bracelets when they were all the rage too.

Cheese,snoop...

If you could be arsed reading, you'd see that I'd been nominated.

Congratulations on it raising so much money. Really. But the people who do it NOW (not at the start) are doing it to keep up appearances, for attention-seeking, or for just getting their mates to do it too.

I bet you wore those rubber cancer bracelets when they were all the rage too.

I actually bought and wore the charity wristbands, but I didn't nominate my friends to wear them. That's the difference for me.