Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ebola

little whitt

• Members

They are going for a 6 month Humanitarian aid mission , building hospitals and trying to implement ebola education and eventually an immunisation programme...  From what i can gather save the children were supposed to be taking over from DifD but they can't do it until an infrastructure is in place .

Edited by burnden

They are going for a Humanitarian aid mission , building hospitals and trying to implement ebola education and eventually an immunisation programme...  From what i can gather save the children were supposed to be taking over from DifD but they can't do it until an infrastructure is in place .

I'd not like a member of my family doing that. Let's hope they actually do listen to the education then so she doesn't have to go again.

Sadly, I think I'm becoming less humanitarian by the year.

• Members

Stressful as fuck , especially for our mam n dad who are in their 70s,  they won't listen to the education is my guess they don't trust us.... Thankfully she will be coming out 6 months after she gets home after her full term in :)

Stressful as fuck , especially for our mam n dad who are in their 70s, they won't listen to the education is my guess they don't trust us.... Thankfully she will be coming out 6 months after she gets home after her full term in :)

Good luck to her mate.

Fair play.

• Members

How has this reared its head again? I remember it being big news about 15 years or so ago (?) and then it all went quiet very quickly and was forgooten about.

Presumably bumming infected monkeys again?

Edited by DazBob

• Site Supporter

How has this reared its head again? I remember it being big news about 15 years or so ago (?) and then it all went quiet very quickly and was forgooten about.

Presumably bumming infected monkeys again?

I was thinking this.. Rate it has spread hardly seems like if can dissappear for nearly 2 decades

Symptoms usually appear 8-10 days after infection, so that no fucking use whats so every, but it will hopefully stop the skys falling in crowd shouting "the skys falling in"

you'd have thought it'd do no harm though seeing as we still have flights going in & out of affected countries. Why there are still scheduled flights going to & from is another matter.

you'd have thought it'd do no harm though seeing as we still have flights going in & out of affected countries. Why there are still scheduled flights going to & from is another matter.

The guys that just died in Dallas arrived in Dallas via Dullas (Washington DC) and Belguim so how are they going to sort that sort of shit out I dont know