Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Islamic State

Underpants

Is everyone reading the same article? Taking aside the sentiments of the piece, it's one of the laziest bits of comment I've ever read...

Incidentally, is there a single article she's wrote in which she doesn't hark back to being a daft, rebellious teenager who smoked and dyed her hair?

You're a middle-aged woman ffs, stop living in the past.

Robbing a living, at least shitheads like Richard Littlejohn or Garry Bushell probably genuinely believed in their polemic.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Sort of related, looking at that link, I notice the Independent also ran an article along the lines of:

"Why are we contributing £500 a month toward pills so a poof can bum or be bummed by other poofs other without a johnny?"

Journalism at it's best...

I'm going back to giving the newspapers (all newspapers) a swerve, sick of these tailored adverts too, they were trying to sell me a big uni-slipper and senna products t'other week, presumably because I'd been reading that thread on here about being bunged up...

I'm going back to giving the newspapers (all newspapers) a swerve, sick of these tailored adverts too, they were trying to sell me a big uni-slipper and senna products t'other week, presumably because I'd been reading that thread on here about being bunged up...

I used a mates computer the other day and adverts for 'transvestite dating' kept coming up.

I remember logging onto my Ebay account on a family member's PC, because of this depraved forum and folk posting links to products, my 'recently viewed items' included, replete with pictures, a copy of 'World Of Transvestites' magazine (with a cover star of a shit middle-aged early 1980s tranny with a jazzy jumper on) and a gimp mask for a dog.

I didn't know whether to explain myself or if that would've made me seem like I was ashamed/guilty. :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Saddest thing I saw on TV last year was on a fly on the wall documentary on the South Yorks Police at the time the Rotherham abuse scandal was breaking.

As part of their investigation the police had CCTV from a hotel of a 12 year old girl walking from one hotel room to another, absolutely sickening.

To be fair the cops were gutted when the 6 men charged walked on a technicality.

The Green party have basically implied that, you can support a terrorist organisation such as Isis and it won't be a criminal offence. I wonder if we could start seeing black Isis flags outside peoples houses in the future?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jan/25/terrorist-organisation-membership-no-crime-say-greens

Natalie Bennet, what a melt she is and Australian to boot. Other than folk who don't wash & students would anyone vote for her?

As a 14/15 year old I once went down to the Burnden ticket office on a Friday night and booked myself on a coach to Brentford the following day without telling my parents.

That was rebellion! Not joining some fucked up religious terror sect in the Middle East.

I see they've burned to death 50 members of the security forces in cages in Iraq on video in last couple of days. Becoming boring now.

As a 14/15 year old I once went down to the Burnden ticket office on a Friday night and booked myself on a coach to Brentford the following day without telling my parents.

That was rebellion! Not joining some fucked up religious terror sect in the Middle East.

I see they've burned to death 50 members of the security forces in cages in Iraq on video in last couple of days. Becoming boring now.

Now if you had said Millwall I would agree but Brentford you cant have that as rebellious. :)

Did anyone see that lad interviews in the barbers in the news? Fuck me, he was one angry brown boy who needs a fucking good drink or a crack round the head. We've got Muslims in this country who think the Paris shooting was justified & proudly say so.

I don't know whether to be angry or sad but I do know their top boy Mohammed needs to be a bit less fucking sensitive about photos of himself.

You can't have photos of someone who isn't real.

JSL

I was sure he called them photos till the interviewer mentioned they were actually cartoons. He was a fucked up bloke but I'm sure he's not alone in this country with his views. It's not funny innit, no man. Edited by no balls

• Members

Natalie Bennet, what a melt she is and Australian to boot. Other than folk who don't wash & students would anyone vote for her?

After this performance will anybody vote for them? The most dangerous lefties out there. Commies hoping to fly under the radar on some spurious tree hugging/vole saving ticket. Milli Headband and Red Ed are right wing by comparison.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/natalie-bennett-listen-green-party-5220699