Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Breaking News Its Lennon

Mounts Kipper

That's how it should be. It should be like the army. If we lose a match players would be on the training ground 0700 hours the next day.

100% discipline and work ethic. Well maybe not going that far, but you get the idea. Winning silverware with an iron fist.

Bang on. You should apply for the job when it comes free again. And send anyone who scores an owner to MCTC or in this case BWCTC, RoP's for those that "disappear" during matches. Love it.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• Site Supporter

i like the guy more every time i hear him speak, such a change from the dull dull tones of Mr Freedman

Still can't believe he's here. No way any of the other candidates would have given us all this sort of boost. Just hope it works out as well as I believe it will.

Still can't believe he's here. No way any of the other candidates would have given us all this sort of boost. Just hope it works out as well as I believe it will.

For me also. When Freedman was interviewed, it was a case of blah blah, with Lennon, im hooked on every word. 

For me also. When Freedman was interviewed, it was a case of blah blah, with Lennon, im hooked on every word. 

OK, I'm all for being excited for the new guy, but there were plenty on here who were praising how well Dougie came across in interviews when he first arrived at the club and how they loved what he was saying.

I wonder if it's not just a case of glad to be hearing a new voice not bleating out the same excuses game-after-game rather than liking how he sounds/comes across?

OK, I'm all for being excited for the new guy, but there were plenty on here who were praising how well Dougie came across in interviews when he first arrived at the club and how they loved what he was saying.

I wonder if it's not just a case of glad to be hearing a new voice not bleating out the same excuses game-after-game rather than liking how he sounds/comes across?

Just give it a rest for a couple of week eh? Let us dream ffs!

Sounds fuck all like Freedman this lad knows his stuff Feedman was clueless they are chalk and cheese.

Aye and we know Cheese is clueless ;)

To be fair, Snoopy has a point; we haven't kicked. Ball yet

This, however, "feels" right...so why not get excited? It's galvanising us and pulling us together...we need that...and it will help the players too

Edited by jules_darby