vela

bye bye

tierney

beckford

Yup, I'd go with that

Except vela, who I think has the makings of a very decent player

Edited by HomerJay

Must and unlikely

Chung Yong (his form says everything about this man. Wasn't at his best on Saturday but a great player)

Bogdan (take Marshall out of this league who was amazing last season don't think theres a better gk in this league)

Must and likely

Vela (young lad who loves the club. Versatile makes him a lot more important now too)

Danns (not a massive fan of Danns myself don't know why but with injury prone players like Mavies we need to keep hold of our better centre midfielders)

At the right price

Mills (again a bit like Danns I can't like this man. He's clumsy and cost us quite a few goals this season but he is very good in the air. Nowhere near as good as Wheater. I think his performance at Norwich was the final straw for me. Would need to take a huge drop as he was a Coyle signing I automatically think he would be on a fortune)

Pratley (good player in this division without being amazing. mainly the sheer amount of ground he covers on the pitch. Would need to take a huge drop)

Lonergan (good number 2 but as he was a Coyle signing I automatically think he would be a big earner)

Time to go

Beckford (good riddance)

Tierney (injuries make him a must go. looked to get better each game. in a position we don't have a player when we signed him do we really see a man who had been out for such a lengthy period with a ACL a good option given our luck with injuries)

Am I right in thinking, that those out of contract in the summer, can talk to New clubs in January?

Isn't chungy also away for the whole of January?

I'm resigning myself to the fact if we don't go up this season, he'll be gone for nowt in Summer.

Anything more than that will be a bonus.

We need to make him sign a new contract before he goes away.

I love this quaint notion that players do all their own contract dealings over a sandwich and a bottle of brown ale like it's 1952.

I could be wrong, but I'm sure his agent isn't going to be playing for a month in the AsianCup too.

• Moderators

reckon the CYL talks would go along the lines of "come on chungy lad, sign up for x years (probably 2), stick around next season and if we don't go up, you can go"

you missed out the bit about needing to take a wage cut of at least 50%