Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Huddersfield 2 Wanderers 1

leigh white

Don't booze in the station, arm & a leg joint, turn right when you come out on that little hill, two pubs serving good ale and cheaper than spoons.

Spent an unplanned afternoon in one of those pubs. Popped in for a pint before catching a train then turned into a 'I'll have another pint and get the next train' and repeated that about five times over!

Tickets sorted lady said initial allocation sold and they've got another 3,000 I questioned that and she said defo 3,000 which looks like it won't be pay on the day folks

The away end only hold 4000, we'd sold 1500 the other day of a 2000 allocation. So we can't have requested 3000 more, surely?

I swear they just make the numbers up.

If it's not going to be pay on the day they should say something now on the website/twitter/Facebook to give people a chance to buy and not leave them open to criticism.

The away end only hold 4000, we'd sold 1500 the other day of a 2000 allocation. So we can't have requested 3000 more, surely?

I swear they just make the numbers up.

If it's not going to be pay on the day they should say something now on the website/twitter/Facebook to give people a chance to buy and not leave them open to criticism.

I thought the away end was 4,500 tbh and as cas said might be unlikely pay on day in xmas hols but don't take my word for it the bird I spoke to was far from convincing

Edited by onlyoneawalker