Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackburn 1

Mounts Kipper

Watched the whole game, had a pleasant swill now home and smiling to myself like the simpleton I can be.

What a great day out. The shite we've had to endure really does make days like today worth even more.

Can't wait for Sunday now with the other cunt lumps x

There's only one Emile Heskey

He finds weightwatchers peskey

He's got more guts

Than Jabba the Hutt

Walking in a Heskey Wonderland

In the Winter we can build a snow man

And we know he has more pace

But he scored a goal against bastard Rovers

And you know that's fucking ace

Th'east Midlands Whites are just back after the journey from hell (A50 was a crawl through a blizzard and local roads once I got through it were sliding all over the place - slight hill just a few hundered yards from home I realised braking made no difference). For once, the drinking heavily is purely medicinal!

Cracking game though!

Th'east Midlands Whites are just back after the journey from hell (A50 was a crawl through a blizzard and local roads once I got through it were sliding all over the place - slight hill just a few hundered yards from home I realised braking made no difference). For once, the drinking heavily is purely medicinal!

Cracking game though!

Top effort Satan and merry Christmas to you.

Great afternoon, great result. We'll need Craig David back for Sunday though.

Heskey outpacing Hanley despite the shirt pulling, the other centre half backing off Eidur before he flicked that ball through, D-Pratz continuing to silence the critics, bloody priceless.

The Geriatricos are back. Neil Lennon's super Dads Army!

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

Just got in Can't last the pace, Cowd as fuck and more moist than Aunt Peg. but happier than Little Whitt in a bucket of Piss.

Had rows with the Cunts behind me The bastards slagging Heskey off as soon as he strolled on t[pitch   was ace flinging the Vs in their faces when he bagged. Eidur oozes Class but Pratley for me was a cut above second half.The grief that Lad got. and the way he is performing he could easily turn out as P O Y

Thought we rode our luck a bit that first half but were worth it in the second. Vela had a very good first 45. Pratley was all over the shop. Great decision yo get Heskey on for the second half and he got under the skin of their centre backs. Hold up play from him was great and he deserved the goal. Onwards and Upwards yet again.

Christ knows what Duracell aka Energizer aka Pratley's legs are made of but he can't be human. Top marks to the lad who deployed a party popper during the celebrations for Heskey's goal int ESL, pure fucking class that was. thought we were poor first half and lenny got carried away with our recent form. half expected him to bring trotter on midway through the first half we were that open but the emile sub changed the game. roll on sunday. come on you white men. kiss kiss bang bang. been smiling since 6 o'clock.