Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Wigan 0

DomRepWanderer

Feels like a heavy home loss could be on it's way, need to stop giving many chances away like vs Blackburn and Ipswich (and Wigan) can't rely on Lonergan and the woodwork every week.

If we lose, then a loss to Huddersfield and then knocked out of the F.A Cup will be a big dent in the Lennon ora that is around, win and have another long run undefeated needed, or else where going to stay in this division.

Feels like a heavy home loss could be on it's way, need to stop giving many chances away like vs Blackburn and Ipswich (and Wigan) can't rely on Lonergan and the woodwork every week.

If we lose, then a loss to Huddersfield and then knocked out of the F.A Cup will be a big dent in the Lennon ora that is around, win and have another long run undefeated needed, or else where going to stay in this division.

You really don't like Bolton Wanderers, do you.

• Site Supporter

Yeah, big dent in the Lennon aura (yawn). He's taken the shambles Freedman left behind & taken it charging up the table, so obviously a couple of bad results when we've lost both M & C Davies & Clayton would be a disaster...sack the ginger cunt!

Fuck off now Dids, you are one tedious little boy.

a couple of losses would be a first under Lennon and could knock the confidence, we've been coping with injuries up until now and have been getting points, some quite fortunately, if we lose, then it could mean our luck runs out and we go on a run that will mean the playoffs will be out of reach.

So for me this is a must win, get back on winning ways and go on another unbeaten run, then push harder with a couple of months left.

if that means I don't like Bolton, then fuck me.

Edited by Didledee

I'm not even being negative, I haven't even given a prediction, last time we lost (before Huddersfield) it was vs Norwich, our next game back then was Wigan and we went on a great run.

Just saying we need the same again, confidence is key and recently we have been lucky at home and given away many a chance.

Im one of the more tolerant ones on here. And you are even getting on my tits.

• Site Supporter

Same here, I've thought on many occasions people have been rough on him but he's his own worst enemy. What turned me was on last night's thread about the magnificent away following yesterday & all he could post was that they lost. He really doesn't get what being a Bolton supporter is about.