Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Auswitz/birkenau

anewman

right, I do have a problem with the muslims in Bolton near where I live, they are arrogant little cocky cunts, they drive up and down halliwell road picking off young kids get out their cars and twat them, they also try to leer young girls in their cars, then you have the mosque where all consideration for other road users are non existent as they block the road completely. wish them dead?? no, wish they would fuck off?? yes

then there are these cunts who killed lee rigby, chopping off folk like alan hennings head, setting fire to pilots, anyone associated to that ideology wish them dead??? yes, I would press the fucking button

then there is suni, known him for years, absolute fantastic bloke, goes out to work as does his wife, they have a disabled son yet that doesn't make them claim benefits, I even go and repair their stairlift for fuck all when needed. Would I like them to fuck off?? no, they are welcome as my neighbour all day long.

English scrotes who dole doss, sponge off the system and watch jezza all day, I wish they would fuck off to an island in the middle of the north sea

eastern Europeans here who graft on site and contribute to society and integrate, do I wish they would fuck off?? no, they can work alongside me all day long

eastern Europeans here sponging and making our streets look absolutely disgusting not integrating and hanging round the town loitering perving at young girls, do I wish they would fuck off?? most definitely

the city of Liverpool, I wish they would put a border around it and fuck it off to Ireland

Hope that clears a few things up

Apart from the bit about Liverpool - I imagine the majority on here would sign up for that charter.

yeah mate

flew out easyjet on Friday morning from Liverpool but flew back to Manchester Monday tea time, the reason or this was that easyjet flights home were sunday morning so you are limited for time really, the flight home was with Ryanair. Got a lift to Liverpool and a train from Manchester so piece of piss really. Stayed at the hotel yarden which was pretty cheap aand a ten minute walk to the main square. For flights and hotel it worked out at £330 per couple. I saw a hotel on next block to main square called hotel saska which looked really decent so checked prices and were only £30 per night so if I go back I will look there. got a minibus from Krakow airport at a cost of 89 zloty, less than £20 and that was for 6 of us. mooched around the square on the Friday, on the south side theres a hard rock café and a bhudda bar which was decent, behind them two are more bars, cant remember names except irish embassy and the bulbar, theres also an English bar with frog in the name but polish vodka had kicked in by that time. on the north side of square theres a really good jazzbar underground and up a side street from there are one or two more and a few vodka bars, six of us had a meal, beers, shots, starters, massive main course including wild boar and venison dishes,, followed by sherries and desserts, that was around £15 each, got the receipt for tax purposes so will find the name. Saturday went down the salt mines, 130 metres underground, was a very interesting visit and recommend, mini bus charged us 55 zloty each and entrance was 70 zloty, exchange rate was 5.3 zloty for a pound. showed my romantic side and treated her to a horse and carriage tour of the city after that which was 100 zloty

found some lap dancing clubs on the side streets of the north side of the square that looked very decent, the women walking around are stunning but never seem to smile for some reason.

sunday went to auswitz, free entry to it, definitely worth a visit, 500 zloty in a taxi and he waits for you there, about 45 minutes from Krakow

had another massive meal after that which worked out to £18 each, opposite the castle called pod wawffelen or similar, highly recommended. had a walk to the ghetto/jewish quarter, found a bar 3 pints, 2 vodka cokes and 2 brandy cokes was £8

went to oskar schindlers factory Monday morning, a liitle diasappoited with that tbh but was interesting all the same, bit of shopping then headed to airport mid afternoon,, oh theres a museum under the square which is worth a visit. l&b were 147 zloty in a tobacco shop, £27. bring enough back and your trip is covered. for me and our maude we changed £400 and was too much, made around £150 on cigs

oh found a decent shopping complex with cheap clothing all designer too

well worth a visit with the missus and I bet its a belter with the lads

loads were waiting outside

all same price, all taxi drivers are friends so they don't out do each other

went 10 years ago, parents were born near. our 25 year old taxi guy who took us from airport to krakow had bought his merc by working in the uk and oslo for 6 years. probably now owns a taxi firm. all the young taxi guys were a great set of lads.

right, I do have a problem with the muslims in Bolton near where I live, they are arrogant little cocky cunts, they drive up and down halliwell road picking off young kids get out their cars and twat them, they also try to leer young girls in their cars, then you have the mosque where all consideration for other road users are non existent as they block the road completely. wish them dead?? no, wish they would fuck off?? yes

then there are these cunts who killed lee rigby, chopping off folk like alan hennings head, setting fire to pilots, anyone associated to that ideology wish them dead??? yes, I would press the fucking button

then there is suni, known him for years, absolute fantastic bloke, goes out to work as does his wife, they have a disabled son yet that doesn't make them claim benefits, I even go and repair their stairlift for fuck all when needed. Would I like them to fuck off?? no, they are welcome as my neighbour all day long.

English scrotes who dole doss, sponge off the system and watch jezza all day, I wish they would fuck off to an island in the middle of the north sea

eastern Europeans here who graft on site and contribute to society and integrate, do I wish they would fuck off?? no, they can work alongside me all day long

eastern Europeans here sponging and making our streets look absolutely disgusting not integrating and hanging round the town loitering perving at young girls, do I wish they would fuck off?? most definitely

the city of Liverpool, I wish they would put a border around it and fuck it off to Ireland

Hope that clears a few things up

This apart from the Liverpool bit.Had some good days/nights out in the centre of Liverpool.

• Site Supporter

This apart from the Liverpool bit.Had some good days/nights out in the centre of Liverpool.

The Liverpool bit seems fair to me

Fucking big wall and fill with concrete for me. Could you give me a quote Smiffs?

Edited by MickyD

The most chilling part of Birkenau I thought personally was the pond near the bottom of the railway tracks.

A filthy green sludge like mire, until I read the marble stone which said many thousands of the victims's ashes were thrown into the said pond.

There's actually an Auschwitz survivor living on Tonge Moor Road, 2 or 3 blocks down on the opposite side from the Castle.

Edited by miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

Surely you'll end up killing folk if you lob a massive concrete slab on their heads.

Just ask Michael Shields

I'm no civil engineer but drowning is probably more likely. That said, I'm not fussy. Edited by MickyD

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/auschwitz-suspect-94yearold-man-charged-with-3681-counts-of-accessory-to-murder-over-allegations-he-served-as-death-camp-medic-10065822.html

Oskar Groening, the 93 year old mentioned at the bottom of the article is a horrible old bastard.

He's featured in Laurence Rees Auschwitz series which was on BBC1.

We've got him to thank for his son making The Simpsons though.

Incidentally, anyone interested in watching about Auschwitz and ting, I'd recommend "Auschwitz:The Nazis and the Final Solution". It was recommended by a guide when I went there and is the best documentary/reconstruction I've seen of the holocaust by a mile, and I've seen loads of em.

We've got him to thank for his son making The Simpsons though.

Incidentally, anyone interested in watching about Auschwitz and ting, I'd recommend "Auschwitz:The Nazis and the Final Solution". It was recommended by a guide when I went there and is the best documentary/reconstruction I've seen of the holocaust by a mile, and I've seen loads of em.

Aye, that's the Laurence Rees one, absolutely superb.

Also, it's a 'common sense' rant. Generally it can be summed up in, if people worked harder, i'd be happy... But would you? It's not just about grafting, as seems to be the default on here. It's about the opportunity to do the best you can. Graft away, but not just on the narrow terms defined in this small section of society. Being a perceived realist, doesn't give you the protection to be a racist.

Also, it's a 'common sense' rant. Generally it can be summed up in, if people worked harder, i'd be happy... But would you? It's not just about grafting, as seems to be the default on here. It's about the opportunity to do the best you can. Graft away, but not just on the narrow terms defined in this small section of society. Being a perceived realist, doesn't give you the protection to be a racist.

Edited by Not in Crawley