Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading 2 Wanderers 1

barryk32

Obviously really hope we get revenge for that game a couple of years ago which still gets brought up far to often. Reading are in shit form, were in worse, it will either be 0-0 or we will get thrashed. Last time round a certain London White was banned from the 3 Guineas for shouting f*ck off Chelsea time and time again at the tele(now under knew ownership he will be pleased to hear), piss on a merc outside the ground and subsequently be refused entry into the ground and then subsequently be banned from every pub in Reading! I also hope another London White does not fall in a bush(thus cutting himself) and then be accused of fighting by a police officer. I also hope another certain London White does not get set upon by 10 Reading lads. To the point, London Whites don't really have quiet days in Reading, I'm not expecting that to change this season... Should be fun even if we do end up back in the pub before full time.

Why do you have to post stuff like this over social media every time?

Obviously really hope we get revenge for that game a couple of years ago which still gets brought up far to often. Reading are in shit form, were in worse, it will either be 0-0 or we will get thrashed. Last time round a certain London White was banned from the 3 Guineas for shouting f*ck off Chelsea time and time again at the tele(now under knew ownership he will be pleased to hear), piss on a merc outside the ground and subsequently be refused entry into the ground and then subsequently be banned from every pub in Reading! I also hope another London White does not fall in a bush(thus cutting himself) and then be accused of fighting by a police officer. I also hope another certain London White does not get set upon by 10 Reading lads. To the point, London Whites don't really have quiet days in Reading, I'm not expecting that to change this season... Should be fun even if we do end up back in the pub before full time.

who fell in the bush?

am guessing the one banned from the 3 guineas is garp.

in fact i'm guessing they are all garp.

Garrps not part of their firm anymore as he's a melt apparently.

Him and dan had a power struggle and dan is now top boy.

Don't think there ever has or will be top boy's were just a group of lads who have ended up in the South East and who go to Bolton away games, some behave some don't. There's an organiser in the group tho and it ain't me.

Is it true that you twated garrp up and down a virgin train?