Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

Phil Brown for me he has the connection to the SA era knows the club from top to bottom tried his hand at the top level, done his apprenticeship at the lower level, good man manager, he will do for me. 

My thoughts exactly. 

Service for Phil Gartside at the Parish Church according to the BN

As was Deano. He's gone from cockernee wide boy to Mr. BWFC. This isn't a dig at him, it's a compliment. He seems to be doing and saying all the right things. I've decided I like him. There, I've said it.

As was Deano. He's gone from cockernee wide boy to Mr. BWFC. This isn't a dig at him, it's a compliment. He seems to be doing and saying all the right things. I've decided I like him. There, I've said it.

That's enough to turn his hair grey.

Brown has a whiff of Coyle about it.

Let Jimmy have a crack and see what happens. He's possibly the only true member of staff (barring admin staff) who has the club at heart.

Aye, I know what you mean.  I can't think of a better choice though, really; knows lower leagues, loves bing the club, experienced in and around this level etc

That said, I thought all the last three appointments had massive potential and was very excited about Coyle and Lennon - Freedman certainly talked a good game . . . 

I would argue though that the club needs someone who folk will get behind.  last thing we need is an unpopular or uninspiring mon right now.  Although to some I'm sure Browny is just that!

• Site Supporter

As good as it would be to start winning games again, I can't decide of us nearly-but-not-quite staying up at this stage will be agonising or just amusing.

It's something to moan about at least.

It's something to moan about at least.

Correct

If we lose them all  -  moan because we're shit

If we start to win - moan because we could/should have done it all earlier

Always an opportunity to complain

Good to have reidy back. One of my favourite players back in the day,you never know these two might do OK, be interesting to see the team they put out tomorrow, looking forward to the last few matches more now than if lennon was in charge. Let's hope this is a new Dawn and we can bounce back quickly