Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marseille

Salford Trotter

That's ace.

I'm going to dig out my old Snes and street fighter and repeatedly cave Zangeifs face in.

I knew you'd like that one pal. The comments linked to it are priceless.

The poster keeps tweeting it every time a Russian makes a comment haha.

I could watch that 24/7 & never get bored S..fookin quality!

Same here P, got a few lads round for the match and we've probably watched that clip more than the game haha....

Same with that pikey Russian in the maroon hood getting sparked out. Cracking shot from the bare chested Englishman, proper clunk on the servile peasant's head, brilliant.

The Russian who got sparked out on the video (3 min 56) it is the guy with the maroon hoodie on in the picture.  :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSH2Chh1hpI

16a1lx0.jpg

I know one Russian lad who works at their embassy in the smoke. He's an absolutely sound bloke and is sickened by those scum.

He actually saw his cousins attacked by CSKA thugs in Moscow the other year because they didn't look Russian. Poor blokes suffered brain injuries.

All came here since, all work full time and very happy bunnies to escape the racist thugs over there.

Anyway, he's translated the writing on their t-shirts, one says I am Russian, and the other God is with us.

Not exactly Armani or Hugo Boss.

Good riddance to those lot, but I fear for anyone travelling in 2018. Imagine the chaos when the likes of England,Wales,Germany,Poland,Ukraine and the Daubhill Beach Boys turn up ?

Did anyone see the pic of their football fans association president with Putin ? The same fucker who got deported after their coach was stopped.

Aye, 2018 will see retribution of the highest order by those servile peasants.

I think there's more chance of one of your stock market tips coming off than the Russians getting turned over mate.

We are going dressed as medieval Knights.

In monster trucks wth bazookas and flame throwers on the front.

Read an experts opinion on Russia 2018 and he said not a thing will happen over there. It's one thing the government giving their blessing for them to balloon over here but it would be seen as a national embarrassment at home if anything happened on home turf.

2018 will simply provide another nation's state-funded uniformed thugs to batter the shite out of England fans

Unfortunately the ballooners carry our reputation from the 80's/90's with them and there are plenty of countries looking to pay us back via a look the other way when their police force go into action

I think there's more chance of one of your stock market tips coming off than the Russians getting turned over mate.

Exactly matey, I was referring to retribution by their corrupt authorities on any wrong doings by other nations.

Re the shares, hope you took the 88e tip, only ten bagged in four weeks didn't it ?

Retraced a bit now,but took profits and will renter on seismics due in August.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.