Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Offer him a revised deal and get him back in asap.

I don't think we can. From what I've been told, Ken is being a little economical with the truth over the lifting of the embargo, seems only one of the three embargo's has been relaxed, to allow the youngsters and academy players to play in the first team, ironically this came about after Ken forwarded a statement to the EFL from the Supporters' Trust, raising their concerns about academy players being inadvertently singled out and their progress being stalled by the embargo,

So, this means there won't be any change in the actual transfer activity until former players have been fully paid and a viable business plan with proof of funding is submitted.

I've no idea if it's true, but I hope not because if it is then they've led us a merry dance since it was meant to have been lifted completely.

Edited by Kane57

I don't think we can. From what I've been told, Ken is being a little economical with the truth over the lifting of the embargo, seems only one of the three embargo's has been relaxed, to allow the youngsters and academy players to play in the first team, ironically this came about after Ken forwarded a statement to the EFL from the Supporters' Trust, raising their concerns about academy players being inadvertently singled out and their progress being stalled by the embargo,

So, this means there won't be any change in the actual transfer activity until former players have been fully paid and a viable business plan with proof of funding is submitted.

I've no idea if it's true, but I hope not because if it is then they've led us a merry dance since it was meant to have been lifted completely.

That would make sense. I was surprised we didn't announce any free signings when the embargo was supposedly lifted.

I'm not having spearing would rather be sat on his arse not playing, would also explain why joey OB hasn't been given a pay as you play deal.