Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Are Ya ? Part One

miamiwhite

Anyway........time to make em a bit more cryptic now....

In my career spanning 468 appearances, I played for 4 different clubs.......one being the Wanderers with whom I gained promotion....

The other clubs saw me playing beside the seaside , one club were across the Pennines on the road to Leeds, whilst I've also ventured south for a royal visit.

Whilst down south, I missed out on a FA Cup Final appearance against Manchester United due to not making the squad, whilst up North I played under Big Sam as well as alongside him...

Not bad for a shy Scouser.........but do you chaps know who I am ?

I started at FC Nantes and made two sub appearances in 2000 whilst on loan at BWFC.

The fact that I was masquerading as a professional footballer seems to have been found out shortly after as I then made only 12 further appearances in my career.

This was mostly in the French Third Division with Union Sportive Cretail.

• Site Supporter

I started at FC Nantes and made two sub appearances in 2000 whilst on loan at BWFC.

The fact that I was masquerading as a professional footballer seems to have been found out shortly after as I then made only 12 further appearances in my career.

This was mostly in the French Third Division with Union Sportive Cretail.

That has to be Gerald Cid surely

I started my Professional Career at Manchester United, but my only goal for a League Club came during my spell at Bolton Wanderers.

I played for 9 clubs in total, with most of my appearances coming in the non-league divisions.

After retiring from playing, I began a managerial career. for which I am most known.

I managed to take my team into the Football League last century, and in a 25 year career as a League manager I had a win % of over 37%.

In a 45 year career as a player, manager and chairman, in only 3 games was I on the payroll for a club north of Birmingham.

Who am I ?

I started my Professional Career at Manchester United, but my only goal for a League Club came during my spell at Bolton Wanderers.

I played for 9 clubs in total, with most of my appearances coming in the non-league divisions.

After retiring from playing, I began a managerial career. for which I am most known.

I managed to take my team into the Football League last century, and in a 25 year career as a League manager I had a win % of over 37%.

In a 45 year career as a player, manager and chairman, in only 3 games was I on the payroll for a club north of Birmingham.

Who am I ?

Guessing Barry Fry

Who am I ?

My dad reckoned he was the worst player he saw playing for Bolton. ( to be fair, my dad died before Coyle became manager )

• Moderators

My dad reckoned he was the worst player he saw playing for Bolton. ( to be fair, my dad died before Coyle became manager )

The rag had a quiz which referred to our relegation game at Stoke

That cnut should be shot

Well chaps, I'm going to toughened it up for you Primark clad gimps......

I was born across the boundary and started my league career at a club there too.

I moved south to somewhere sounding like choir boys would hang out, but it was actually queer boys higher up the food chain, and I moved elsewhere on loan but felt rather imprisoned there, the older chaps will get my drift....

I then played for the Mighty Wanderers albeit only a few appearances on loan before seeing out my career at a place where there was almost moor turf than fans at that time...

230 appearances for this midfielder with 16 goals to my name.l.but who the flaming hell am I ?

Well chaps, I'm going to toughened it up for you Primark clad gimps......

I was born across the boundary and started my league career at a club there too.

I moved south to somewhere sounding like choir boys would hang out, but it was actually queer boys higher up the food chain, and I moved elsewhere on loan but felt rather imprisoned there, the older chaps will get my drift....

I then played for the Mighty Wanderers albeit only a few appearances on loan before seeing out my career at a place where there was almost moor turf than fans at that time...

230 appearances for this midfielder with 16 goals to my name.l.but who the flaming hell am I ?

Fuck me pink chaps.......are you all struggling now the rules have been toughened up ?

Tut tut, poor show from you lot....:lol:.

• Moderators

A cockney who spent his early career on a tractor before flying with some black n white birds

Followed it with permanent moves to three lancs teams, including us, obviously

20 odd goals in 400 p,us league games

He made one loan appearance for a first division north west club and achieved some unwanted fame

A cockney who spent his early career on a tractor before flying with some black n white birds

Followed it with permanent moves to three lancs teams, including us, obviously

20 odd goals in 400 p,us league games

He made one loan appearance for a first division north west club and achieved some unwanted fame

Glenn Kelley

PS - your clues are utter dog shit.