Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I'd say both sides have their fair share of drama queen's. Gammon-faced hooligans screaming in the faces of female politicians are equally as dramatic as a someone wearing a top hat and shouting "STOP BREXIT" outside Parliament. 

Yes, both do though Mr Bray has been there for years and was paid for it.

What's he going to do with his life now ?

The saddest case I saw was the gay lad from Great Lever who did the stupid dancing. Someone on social media found his profile from a gay website and plastered his naked pics everywhere.

Cunt of a trick to do, but he was playing with fire abusing people online

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not one single leave voter on here has said their won't be any difficulties along the path of transition

To be fair, I think Mounts had suggested there won't even be the slightest blip

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, both do though Mr Bray has been there for years and was paid for it.

What's he going to do with his life now ?

The saddest case I saw was the gay lad from Great Lever who did the stupid dancing. Someone on social media found his profile from a gay website and plastered his naked pics everywhere.

Cunt of a trick to do, but he was playing with fire abusing people online

Why do you take such an interest in these individuals? You know their names and where they're from. It's very odd. 

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, and that's why I said it was a sad case. Poor lad is autistic and ill. He needs to stop what he's doing for his own health.

If you know him and/or his family, maybe you shouldn't be sharing his personal details and medical issues on an internet forum? 

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

If you know him and/or his family, maybe you shouldn't be sharing his personal details and medical issues on an internet forum? 

Don't try and preach to me son, he's done all the sharing himself, but I still feel sorry for him.

Go away now you troll.

4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

When did that article come out ?

I'm just wondering if it's a long time before our economy has been doing pretty well, against all the predicted odds and reports.

I note Mercusor is mentioned, that's the deal Austria have knocked back with the EU.

In the last few days and they pretty much say to a man/woman that the Boris Bounce is temporary and that there is a very strong likelihood of economic instability as we approach Dec 31st without a trade deal. 

Don't you agree with Austria's objections? 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I was on a ferry in the middle of the Irish Sea😂

Off topic, but from the other thread have you drove from way out west and got straight on a ferry in Dublin then drove from Holyhead  home ?? 

Better now than it used to be , but still, bollox to that if you have, must be mad  :D 

8 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Off topic, but from the other thread have you drove from way out west and got straight on a ferry in Dublin then drove from Holyhead  home ?? 

Better now than it used to be , but still, bollox to that if you have, must be mad  :D 

Well my friend drove but yes😂. We left Clifden at 9.15am this morning and boarded the 2.50pm ferry (180 miles) and disembarked at Holyhead at 6.45pm. He then drove the final 120 miles home arriving just after 9.30pm. 12 hours from doorstep to doorstep and like I said I will be flying to West Knock next time👍as its just too far to do that in one day. To put our journey into perspective my daughter left Doha on her way home from Vietnam just as we approached Athlone and arrived home 15 mins before we did😂

Edited by Salford Trotter

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Salford Trotter said:

Well my friend drove but yes😂. We left Clifden at 9.15am this morning and boarded the 2.50pm ferry (180 miles) and disembarked at Holyhead at 6.45pm. He then drove the final 120 miles home arriving just after 9.30pm. 12 hours from doorstep to doorstep and like I said I will be flying to West Knock next time👍as its just too far to do that in one day. To put our journey into perspective my daughter left Doha on her way home from Vietnam just as we approached Athlone and arrived 15 mins before we did

Either Knock or a book a place in Dublin and go the day after , but fair play for the non stop trip, but as you say, could be anywhere in the world by the time you got to the Naas Rd :D 

1 hour ago, fatolive said:

Either Knock or a book a place in Dublin and go the day after , but fair play for the non stop trip, but as you say, could be anywhere in the world by the time you got to the Naas Rd :D 

If we don't fly I reckon next time it'll be Dublin for the first night then probably via Kingscourt to pay my respects to the family before onto Connaught. I have to say Connemara is beautiful ❤️

• Members
10 hours ago, Sweep said:

To be fair, I think Mounts had suggested there won't even be the slightest blip

Pretty sure MK has always been in the 'short term pain, long term gain' camp.

In keeping with his record of being bang on about Brexit shenanigans and the likely results.

7 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

In the last few days and they pretty much say to a man/woman that the Boris Bounce is temporary and that there is a very strong likelihood of economic instability as we approach Dec 31st without a trade deal. 

Don't you agree with Austria's objections? 

Pete, you don't look at links provided or listen to the news do you ?

Leyen coming to see Boris on Wednesday,  they must have something on their mind for them to come here.

Couldn't be the floundering German economy could it ? Links provided last night if you care to look.

All points to talks being concluded satisfactorily thus dismissing all the ifs and ands in your one sided article.

41 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Pete, you don't look at links provided or listen to the news do you ?

Leyen coming to see Boris on Wednesday,  they must have something on their mind for them to come here.

Couldn't be the floundering German economy could it ? Links provided last night if you care to look.

All points to talks being concluded satisfactorily thus dismissing all the ifs and ands in your one sided article.

Of course I do mate but in your last post to me you asked me about the date of the link I provided, didn't you?? Did you read that one? Me thinks you are just reading what you want to read  these days rather than looking for the balanced view so please prove me wrong😉

As for Leyen, who knows what's on the agenda unless you have prior knowledge of course. Though I wouldn't be surprised if she has sent you the agenda in advance as you are such a charmer😂

Edited by Salford Trotter

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, fatolive said:

Top trump for distance driven. 

Once did Indianapolis to Toronto in one hit to catch a flight. That was hell of a drive.

41 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Top trump for distance driven. 

Once did Indianapolis to Toronto in one hit to catch a flight. That was hell of a drive.

My brother often does the similar distance Sydney to Melbourne drive because he's too cheap to stump up for an extra couple of nights in the hotel.

2 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

Of course I do mate but in your last post to me you asked me about the date of the link I provided, didn't you?? Did you read that one? Me thinks you are just reading what you want to read  these days rather than looking for the balanced view so please prove me wrong😉

As for Leyen, who knows what's on the agenda unless you have prior knowledge of course. Though I wouldn't be surprised if she has sent you the agenda in advance as you are such a charmer😂

Course I read that bilge you posted mate 😊

It's full of ifs and ands as always isn't it ? Fancy a wager on us getting the trade deal sorted by December  ?

I shouldn't take money off you, given your dire record of predictions here 😂😂😂

Re Leyen, you can bet your bottom dollar she's coming here with a begging bowl, the wheels are turning now and that mistress of fraud knows it

No prior knowledge unfortunately chum, she's not my type, just Visionary perception....you should try it, lovely feeling when you become a victor like us 🎏😊