Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Thanks for that. Its 12:30 on Saturday afternoon. About time for you to turn your attention to the football. Give that stuck record a rest and avoid the defibrillator.

... and I never said a deal would be a piece of piss or done in minutes. Please don't be putting words in to my mouth. Even the EU are saying one is close so it's time to wait and see what compromises each side makes to get a deal over the line. 

You’d take any deal though, I expect?

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

To be honest I knew it would be difficult.

I just find great sport with people like Hanley who said it would be a piece of piss, deals done in minutes, quit whining etc.

Fucking nonsense.

The people running this exit are the problem. They’re pure dogshit.

Fair enough. And fwiw I agree they’re shit. 
but I’ve always thought , and still stand by it, that the EU needs a trading relationship with us other  than  a no deal WTO arrangement. And for the reason a deal will get done. 

people can post  whatever they want about the percentage drop and “what does the eu need us for” they do need and want that relationship with us. And the sheer fact the German motor industry has such a vested interest in this means that Germany want a deal which carries huge weight here. 

it’s going to be bumpy but it will be reet pal 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

It's part of the ongoing discussions between Michael Barnier and David Frost along with fishing, state aid etc. 

What's happening with all of George Osborne's forecasts about what would happen in the immediate aftermath and medium term after a Brexit vote? Not to mention the rest of Project Fear? Or do you not like being reminded about all that?

Trotting out George Osbourne is as bad if not worse than shouting about the Boris Bus. Both were bullshit.

We have left so I want a good outcome now. I want the NI situation sorting and I want a good deal with the EU as business needs it.

Just now, Spider said:

You’d take any deal though, I expect?

It's not me doing the negotiation. I'll have an opinion on the deal when it is signed and detail is available. 

Do please stop asking questions as if I am conducting the negotiation with David Frost and co.

2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Trotting out George Osbourne is as bad if not worse than shouting about the Boris Bus. Both were bullshit.

We have left so I want a good outcome now. I want the NI situation sorting and I want a good deal with the EU as business needs it.

Trotting out George Osborne is a sharp reminder of how remainers have had everything wrong since day 1. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

It's not me doing the negotiation. I'll have an opinion on the deal when it is signed and detail is available. 

Do please stop asking questions as if I am conducting the negotiation with David Frost and co.

I’m done now

Found the chink in your armour.

Football now

11 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

If it makes you happy you go on thinking that. Hopefully it keeps you off the valium and we get something at Cambridge.

NiC doesn’t seem to be able to explain 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Trotting out George Osborne is a sharp reminder of how remainers have had everything wrong since day 1. 

The bus, staying in the single market, easiest deal in history, we hold all the cards, etc, etc are stark reminders on the flip side though.

I would have more faith if we weren't run by a complete set of clowns but we are where we are, fingers crossed, eh?

3 hours ago, DazBob said:

Nobody has ever said everyone who voted Leave was a thick, old racist. What has been said is that all thick, old racists voted Leave. That really shouldn't be hard to grasp.

You did in a roundabout way the other week fella saying every thick old racist voted leave.

As I said then and will say now, have you got 100% cast iron  proof of that ? 

I waited for the proof then and am waiting for it now.

Edited by miamiwhite

2 hours ago, Spider said:

I don’t give a fuck, Ireland affects me directly.

Its oven ready, so what’s going to happen?

Talk about going over old ground .....I shall do the same and remind you of the bullshit you said when you claimed proudly that the EU had funded every motorway in Ireland........utter PR0VEN claptrap 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Talk about going over old ground .....I shall do the same and remind you of the bullshit you said when you claimed proudly that the EU had funded every motorway in Ireland........utter PR0VEN claptrap 

Most.

I made the correction.

most.

most, just to be clear.

Lets move on

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Most.

I made the correction.

most.

most, just to be clear.

Lets move on

Yes, thought you may say that. Just imagine if Boris or Big Donald made that 'simple mistake' you would have kittens Casper.

Stick around and enjoy the show tonight.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, thought you may say that. Just imagine if Boris or Big Donald made that 'simple mistake' you would have kittens Casper.

Stick around and enjoy the show tonight.

It was a typo

I should have put Oven Ready or £350milion a week 

😁😁

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Yes you should, instead of making a bigger twat of yourself than normal 😉 

Point taken

It might just be my eyesight playing up. I’ll have a drive around Barnard Castle and see if I can sort it out.

You’ll have to clutch at different straws once I’ve sorted my peepers out.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Point taken

It might just be my eyesight playing up. I’ll have a drive around Barnard Castle and see if I can sort it out.

When you've had them sorted pal, you will see the light then 👍 

Funny how none of you lefty types seemed to mention that SNP hag travelling to Parliament when see actually had COVID🤔 

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Point taken

To set the tone for later, have you read The Lisbon Treaty ?

I suggest you do pal.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

When you've had them sorted pal, you will see the light then 👍 

Funny how none of you lefty types seemed to mention that SNP hag travelling to Parliament when see actually had COVID🤔 

She should have been shot at dawn.

She would probably have had to resign but Cummings set the tone for all future breaches of Covid restrictions unfortunately. He opened the door for everyone else to dream up excuses.

Blame him. No one else.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

She should have been shot at dawn.

She would probably have had to resign but Cummings set the tone for all future breaches of Covid restrictions unfortunately. He opened the door for everyone else to dream up excuses.

Blame him. No one else.

Him,no one else ?

That's a rather cavalier attitude isn't it ? This isn't Monkey See, Monkey Do fella, this is your Scotch kindred who should learn from experience.