Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics


miamiwhite

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Ani said:

Because it said 'after Brexit' think my subsequent posts make it clear that my point is 'because of' or 'despite of' are subjective. 
In Gonzos example would the world of external visual enhancement been better or worse without Brexit? No fucker knows . Even in Soiders example could a cheaper supplier have turned up anyway ? 

I’m on about the foodbank link. A worldwide problem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

This was quite the question from Nick Robinson on Today this morning (former Oxford Uni Conservative President and Preseident of the Conservative Party Youth Group form those BBC baise junkies)

image.png.833434f306f3c9f0ae49e9ae199d2e0c.png

Excellent question but rhetorical as we all know the answer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ani said:

Starmer on the Rwanda scheme v Sunak, none of these points were denied during PMQs

1. The capacity of the scheme is limited to what Rwanda can facilitate, currently this is 100.

2. Anyone who goes we will meet the costs for 5 years

3. Rwanda can send us equal numbers

 

It does make you wonder why they bother. It's an absolute dogshit scheme 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It does make you wonder why they bother. It's an absolute dogshit scheme 

Any talk of immigration deflects away from the economy, the NHS, the rising cost of living, the previous leaders, Covid, the battles in the Conservative party, the lack of any actual policy or how we have gone backwards in the last decade under their stewardship.

Expected this sort of stuff to be ramped up for at least a year as on anything that really matters, their record is woeful, so they don't want to talk about it.

'Get 'em focused on sending 50 immigrants to Rwanda - that'll do.''

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Any talk of immigration deflects away from the economy, the NHS, the rising cost of living, the previous leaders, Covid, the battles in the Conservative party, the lack of any actual policy or how we have gone backwards in the last decade under their stewardship.

Expected this sort of stuff to be ramped up for at least a year as on anything that really matters, their record is woeful, so they don't want to talk about it.

'Get 'em focused on sending 50 immigrants to Rwanda - that'll do.''

Absolutely. They want to talk about anything other than the economy and all the public services they have wrecked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Sounds shite mate.

Were they able to find alternative work that gives them the same standard of living?

One is now doing Airport transfers. Think hes doing pretty well tbf and probably feels better not having a stroke every time his lads needed paying.

Other is currently working for me part time till next year when he starts something else. Cups of tea dont pay the bills :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

One is now doing Airport transfers. Think hes doing pretty well tbf and probably feels better not having a stroke every time his lads needed paying.

Other is currently working for me part time till next year when he starts something else. Cups of tea dont pay the bills :D

 

Must be on those people going to the airport plane spotting. Theres No way people can afford to go on holiday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Must be on those people going to the airport plane spotting. Theres No way people can afford to go on holiday. 

....well actually he expolited a gap in the market left by taxi firms round here struggling for drivers after loads went back to Poland.

Brexit benefits! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Any talk of immigration deflects away from the economy, the NHS, the rising cost of living, the previous leaders, Covid, the battles in the Conservative party, the lack of any actual policy or how we have gone backwards in the last decade under their stewardship.

Expected this sort of stuff to be ramped up for at least a year as on anything that really matters, their record is woeful, so they don't want to talk about it.

'Get 'em focused on sending 50 immigrants to Rwanda - that'll do.''

Indeed. I'm sure I heard on the radio earlier that only about 2%~3% of those coming into the country are via the small boats, whilst it still needs reducing/stopping, it's hardly an earth shattering number, as the other 97% of immigrants are legally allowed to be here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

Caught some of Johnson waffling on at the enquiry today 

Basically said it was really difficult to follow the rules at number ten due to the logistics of the building  

They then said a top civil servant had said that the rules were broken on a daily basis with no real intent to follow them 

He replied "yes and she's making the same point as me there" 

Got to hand it to him, he's not having it he did anything wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Zico said:

Caught some of Johnson waffling on at the enquiry today 

Basically said it was really difficult to follow the rules at number ten due to the logistics of the building  

They then said a top civil servant had said that the rules were broken on a daily basis with no real intent to follow them 

He replied "yes and she's making the same point as me there" 

Got to hand it to him, he's not having it he did anything wrong

Say sorry 

Blame someone else 

Move on 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Zico said:

Caught some of Johnson waffling on at the enquiry today 

Basically said it was really difficult to follow the rules at number ten due to the logistics of the building  

They then said a top civil servant had said that the rules were broken on a daily basis with no real intent to follow them 

He replied "yes and she's making the same point as me there" 

Got to hand it to him, he's not having it he did anything wrong

He’s a sociopath.

And a narcissist.

And a cunt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.