Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Ok my Dutch Detective, that’s one from last month.

Shall I upload every attack since then committed by the Islamic Extremists ?

This would be a million page thread with those crimes.

Like ISIS, you won’t win son.

Upload whatever you want. But also upload every attack not committed by Islamic extremists if you want some balance.

And these attacks in Germany - I don't think either of them were Islamist in nature were they? They were just carried out by psychos who weren't German. No suggestion that they were linked to terrorism is there? 

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Tit for that shit always surfaces. Not right but it happens.

Failure to deal with the huge cultural/religious issues will only make things worse.

Yes mate, though I was merely highlighting the huge differences in extremism, of which Islamic savages are the current undisputed World Number One.

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Upload whatever you want. But also upload every attack not committed by Islamic extremists if you want some balance.

And these attacks in Germany - I don't think either of them were Islamist in nature were they? They were just carried out by psychos who weren't German. No suggestion that they were linked to terrorism is there? 

All carried out by Merkel’s Migrants, one of whom was a poster boy for diversity....some strength eh ?

Whats your thoughts on the sexual culture classes they’re running over there ?

Does that not tell you there’s a huge problem ?

Try to sugarcoat it anyway you want, but there’s no defending some people, who are followers of a certain book which advocates these sort of disgusting criminal offences.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes mate, though I was merely highlighting the huge differences in extremism, of which Islamic savages are the current undisputed World Number One.

Yep. It's not a particularly recent phenomenon either. Been going on for years, and not been clamped down on. Hence it spreads, generation to generation.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Yep. It's not a particularly recent phenomenon either. Been going on for years, and not been clamped down on. Hence it spreads, generation to generation.

Been going on since 622 to be precise mate, when some clown spouted shit above being the Prophet

Imagine that these days, he’d be sectioned in K2 :D

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What is it about some people that they can't call out the worst of Islam? This is precisely the soft left snowflakey mentality that led to councils in Rochdale, Rotherham and other places failing to tackle abuse by Muslim men, conducted over several years. We got there in the end with court cases but it took far too long and various serious case reviews called in to question the mentality of people who were too squeamish to tackle the central issue because they were pickled in political correctness.

It is as if "diversity" and "multi-culturalism" must trump everything else. It even trumped justice. That's what the mindset of our softy lefty friends and their liberal world view leads to. That and the situation in Germany as highlighted by Miami. 

Oh and by the way - anybody who writes or even thinks what Tonge Moore, me and Miami have been writing is automatically a racist for doing though. 

1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

What is it about some people that they can't call out the worst of Islam? This is precisely the soft left snowflakey mentality that led to councils in Rochdale, Rotherham and other places failing to tackle abuse by Muslim men, conducted over several years. We got there in the end with court cases but it took far too long and various serious case reviews called in to question the mentality of people who were too squeamish to tackle the central issue because they were pickled in political correctness.

It is as if "diversity" and "multi-culturalism" must trump everything else. It even trumped justice. That's what the mindset of our softy lefty friends and their liberal world view leads to. That and the situation in Germany as highlighted by Miami. 

Oh and by the way - anybody who writes or even thinks what Tonge Moore, me and Miami have been writing is automatically a racist for doing though. 

Spot on mate.

Not to mention the fact the Labour government in 2008 sent out a memo to police forces across the country to turn a blind eye to Pakistani grooming gangs etc.

Absolutely fucking ridiculous, those cunts should be jailed for that.

People pander to savages who isolate themselves, away from us, who play the race card at every opportunity and have no intention of assimilating whatsoever.

10 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

All carried out by Merkel’s Migrants, one of whom was a poster boy for diversity....some strength eh ?

Whats your thoughts on the sexual culture classes they’re running over there ?

Does that not tell you there’s a huge problem ?

Try to sugarcoat it anyway you want, but there’s no defending some people, who are followers of a certain book which advocates these sort of disgusting criminal offences.

So not an Islamic extremist then. Just an immigrant. And I'm pretty sure the Quran - flawed and violent though it often is - doesn't advocate pushing women and children under trains. The guy was a fucking loon clearly. 

I think the sexual culture classes are a good idea if Germany has decided it has a problem with attitudes towards western women (or just women in general) with a cohort of people who've just entered the country. Not doing anything to try to re-educate them would be stupid. How widespread are these classes? Is it just a one off or are things so bad that it's a national programme?

And nobody is trying to sugarcoat anything. Pushing people under trains or killing people with swords isn't good form wherever you're from or whatever bullshit you are indoctrinated into.

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

So not an Islamic extremist then. Just an immigrant. And I'm pretty sure the Quran - flawed and violent though it often is - doesn't advocate pushing women and children under trains. The guy was a fucking loon clearly. 

I think the sexual culture classes are a good idea if Germany has decided it has a problem with attitudes towards western women (or just women in general) with a cohort of people who've just entered the country. Not doing anything to try to re-educate them would be stupid. How widespread are these classes? Is it just a one off or are things so bad that it's a national programme?

And nobody is trying to sugarcoat anything. Pushing people under trains or killing people with swords isn't good form wherever you're from or whatever bullshit you are indoctrinated into.

Norway introduced the same classes back in 2016, aimed at preventing sexual violence from migrants against western women.

Hello Houston, Europe has a problem.

10 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

What is it about some people that they can't call out the worst of Islam? 

Because as far as I can tell - none of the incidents Miami described have been attributed to Islam. They've been attributed to psychos.

If they'd been Islamist in nature then that would have been a different story. Who knows - perhaps they were. I've just not read anything to indicate that.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Norway introduced the same classes back in 2016, aimed at preventing sexual violence from migrants against western women.

Hello Houston, Europe has a problem.

Have the classes worked? And were they compulsory for all migrants?

4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Sounds like a decent idea to me?

I’ve heard it all now.

Don't waste my time pandering to those. As humans, we all know what’s right and wrong, but some use their religion as a ready made and convenient excuse.

End of.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Aye. That's what the chap said yonks ago. It does exist, but wanted to know how it was to be used. He suggested an example of a mobile system for checking away from the border. No doubt modification may be needed etc, but until it's actually a government/EU request to properly sort it, it won't come to fruition.

Kinell, 50 years ago a rocket to men to the moon, with less computing power than a calculator.

Thing with that is, ok for goods, no use as a border check.

the border is so complex there, as in it isn’t really a border between two separate countries like other places, there’s places where you can’t go to anywhere without crossing it 

personally still think special economic status for NI is the best option to remove the border issue, as was originally planned  but know that isn’t popular with the DUP, but can see that being a solution 

28 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I’ve heard it all now.

Don't waste my time pandering to those. As humans, we all know what’s right and wrong, but some use their religion as a ready made and convenient excuse.

End of.

So what's your solution. Ban Muslims?

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

So what's your solution. Ban Muslims?

Ooooh, a lovely little dig eh sweetheart ?

My solution would be to ensure they knew the laws of the land before granting them asylum.

What do you think would happen if we committed similar crimes in places like Syria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi etc ?

Would we be sent to culture classes or would it be “off with their heads”

Do we have the correct policy or do those sort of countries ?

Think carefully Cyril, as you know what comes next :D

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Ooooh, a lovely little dig eh sweetheart ?

My solution would be to ensure they knew the laws of the land before granting them asylum.

What do you think would happen if we committed similar crimes in places like Syria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi etc ?

Would we be sent to culture classes or would it be “off with their heads”

Do we have the correct policy or do those sort of countries ?

Think carefully Cyril, as you know what comes next :D

How are you going to do that?

Immigration officer 

"Do you know the law of the land?"

Asylum seeker

"Yes"

Immigration officer 

"Fantastic - in you go"

How are you going to do that?

Immigration officer 

"Do you know the law of the land?"

Asylum seeker

"Yes"

Immigration officer 

"Fantastic - in you go"

Don’t be a cocky fool, you’re better than that.

Ever heard of holding centres etc ?

If folk aren’t civilised enough to understand sexual culture in the 21st century, they don’t deserve to be allowed into any country irrelevant of race,colour etc.

Just like that filthy cunt Gary Glitter shouldn’t  have been allowed into Thailand.

Any chance you are going to answer my question re Saudi, Iraq, Iran , Pakistan etc ?

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Don’t be a cocky fool, you’re better than that.

Ever heard of holding centres etc ?

If folk aren’t civilised enough to understand sexual culture in the 21st century, they don’t deserve to be allowed into any country irrelevant of race,colour etc.

Just like that filthy cunt Gary Glitter shouldn’t  have been allowed into Thailand.

Any chance you are going to answer my question re Saudi, Iraq, Iran , Pakistan etc ?

What's your question again? Is it better to chop people's heads off?

What do you think would happen if we committed similar crimes in places like Syria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi etc?

I don't know but I expect they'd be put to death.

Do we have the correct policy or do those sort of countries?

We do.

No wonder so many sexual beasts want to come here, not to mention the benefits and your caring touch.

Have a nice weekend pal and vote Labour every time.