Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

48 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

And also that we would not be under the jurisdiction of EU courts. And that we wouldn’t have to abide by EU laws. Those have disappeared from the prediction.

I still think we will get an agreement where we will not to be under EU law, you can add that to my other forecasts. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

According to this it does 

Could a no-deal Brexit still happen on 31 October? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49612757

According to this it doesn't, either way it will be law by the weekend I understand

https://royalcentral.co.uk/interests/state/breaking-john-bercow-rules-that-the-queens-consent-is-not-required-for-bill-blocking-no-deal-brexit-130072/

48 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Well this is all going as predicted 😀

Latest News,

The good ship ‘Brexit’ has unexpectedly run into a blustery affront, with choppy seas, and information has come to hand of an ambush being prepared by dishonest Pirates ahead, Captain Boris has sensibley decided to seek temporary shelter in a safe port.

Having made some traitors walk the plank he is looking to reinforce the crew during this lull. 

Quartermaster Cummings has several plans within the armoury and will work on these while they shelter.

H.M.S. Brexit will soon be back under full sail to complete the journey to Independence 

God save the Queen

28 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I've seen the video, you and others mentioned it lots of time as project fear but not any longer, so you no longer class that as Project Fear? .. Care to comment on Raab hardly ever referring to No Deal in the referendum debates, as did Gove and Johnson telling us categorically we'd be in the Single Market. What about Dr Fox telling us the EU negotiation would be a piece of piss. What about Cummings being interviewed and enlightening us all by saying the "lies won the referendum" that i quoted way back in the thread. I could go on with more examples, now I know you are desperate to answer these points too🤔😅

Diversions and digression from you as always fella, when your cronies have been proven to be wrong yet again.

End of ..enjoy your holiday instead of being a sore loser on here as always :D

3 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

Wasn't it clear in all the manifestos in 2017 that we would leave with a managed deal. As far as I understand not one party said they would support us crashing out so if we have to leave without a deal then let the people decide. If you are right and that you expect the electorate to confirm that position then you'll be just fine so what have you to hide? 

I haven’t mentioned the manifestos, I am referring to Article 50

29 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Important to reflect on Labour’s position

if they are elected, they will renegotiate a deal with the EU.

and then campaign against it

Most folk who usually vote for Labour are thick enough to go for that

Edited by Sweep

51 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Diversions and digression from you as always fella, when your cronies have been proven to be wrong yet again.

End of ..enjoy your holiday instead of being a sore loser on here as always :D

Not like you to dodge the questions, you're better than that😂

Edited by Salford Trotter

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

See for example, Dr David Nicholl - who contributed to Yellowhammer and says that government stockpiling body bags isn't even part of yellowhammer. And that yellowhammer is not a worst case scenario. 

He's been backed by all senior medics and professional bodies. But its ok Rees-Mogg wanted to question his professional knowledge because he didn't say what Brexiteers want. 

I'm sick of it. People that know stuff should be listened to. And the Brexit lies and propaganda which are so clear and obvious to anyone with half a brain should be called out. 

How about this - if Brexit does lead to deaths due to shortages of medicines or food we charge those who claim its all "project fear" with manslaughter. About time we made people take responsibility for lies. 

How about we just lock up all most remainers then for treachery, you know, all the ones that lied when they stood on leave manifestoes.

How many deaths, prior to entering the eec were as a result of not being in it?

We should lock up any one still alive for not being in then.

More and more panic statements to spread fear. It didn't wash, because, perhaps its all bollocks. 

The report you rely on, was indeed a worse case scenario; a risk analysis based on potential difficulties if inadequate preparation is undertaken.

The same preparations that your ilk continue to bemoan because it has involved spending money. The same preparations that your moan hadn't been undertaken adequately if money hadn't been spent.

We all get that you want to remain. Given your track record of knowing what can and can't be done, and continued doom mongering, it is inevitable the country will go from strength to strength.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Wrong. 

There’s way more Facebook users 35+ than there is 18-35. 

And that gap is widening. 

I'll how to your knowledge if that's the case.

Let's just assume then, that there has been a persuasion of folk via faceache.

When you've got the government machine acting in the opposite direction, spouting shite (not uncommon), why wouldn't opponents use whatever tactics they can?

The constant moaning about the result won't change it.

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'll how to your knowledge if that's the case.

Let's just assume then, that there has been a persuasion of folk via faceache.

When you've got the government machine acting in the opposite direction, spouting shite (not uncommon), why wouldn't opponents use whatever tactics they can?

The constant moaning about the result won't change it.

He’s right - we only do PP on Facebook targeting an older audience.

However we have other tools - Like Tabmo - targeting you within walking distance.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Sweep said:

Cameron lied, he said that we would be out 2 years after we triggered A50 and then we would have to operate under WTO, yet we're still in two and a half years later. 

Come now, you know full well it provides a period of two years. Not even remainer Cameron would have foreseen the screeching beyond.

4 hours ago, Sweep said:

The then Chancellor was of course talking bollocks.....but the day after the vote the BoE decided to do spot of quantitative easing to the tune of £70B as well, to ensure that everything kept on an even keel, so whilst the chancellor was talking shit, the BoE decided that something needed to be done quickly to prevent some kind of issue. Unless of course they just like to indulge in QE for bants. 

Was that as part of quite a bit of such work in recent times?

Either way, perhaps a sensible approach, in case everyone decided the end was nigh, withdrew all their cash and spent it on ale and bing.

7 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

What happened to all the Tories on here saying "don't worry Boris' charisma will win the house over". 

Amazing how people just change their tune. 

Boris is a massive liar. He makes Corbyn look good. Its a complete mess. And Cummings is an unelected right wing extremist pulling the strings. The whole thing needs ripping down and starting again. 

First thing first, another referendum is a must now. 

How the fuck does he make Corbyn look good? 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Moon boy said:

Latest News,

The good ship ‘Brexit’ has unexpectedly run into a blustery affront, with choppy seas, and information has come to hand of an ambush being prepared by dishonest Pirates ahead, Captain Boris has sensibley decided to seek temporary shelter in a safe port.

Having made some traitors walk the plank he is looking to reinforce the crew during this lull. 

Quartermaster Cummings has several plans within the armoury and will work on these while they shelter.

H.M.S. Brexit will soon be back under full sail to complete the journey to Independence 

God save the Queen

Not sure what your dosage is, but the doctor needs to increase it considerably.

P.S. Mrs Queen has absolutely no say in any of this.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Spider said:

Not sure what your dosage is, but the doctor needs to increase it considerably.

P.S. Mrs Queen has absolutely no say in any of this.

That's open to debate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/07/could-the-queen-sack-boris-johnson-the-experts-are-divided

The experts can't decide.