Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-1 Sheff Utd

marple whites

Flip side to that is - there's going to be some poor home attendances if our results continue.

Not necessarily the price of the away fans tickets need to match those of equivalent home fan tickets as individual adult tickets are expensive in the NSU/family stand they can keep the prices elsewhere in the stadium lower

Ridiculous price! Suppose the clubs would say you're paying prices for the 6th biggest league in Europe or whatever it is but It doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Just paid £25 for Ipswich away, 25 is maximum for me in this league for the rest of this season, I take it Leeds' are still nigh on £40?

Ridiculous price! Suppose the clubs would say you're paying prices for the 6th biggest league in Europe or whatever it is but It doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Just paid £25 for Ipswich away, 25 is maximum for me in this league for the rest of this season, I take it Leeds' are still nigh on £40?

charged pne £38,£44 on day

Selling the away fans Upper tier first just adds to the complete lack of atmosphere at home. These prices will ensure very few visiting teams have any in the lower, with exception of Leeds/Villa/SW/Boro.

It will also ensure very few home fans pay on the day. Who is likely to think, Oh i just fancy paying upwards of £50 for me and the lad on a pissing down tuesday night?   

Out. 

Been looking at SW and Villa, they are £33 and £30 respectively for adult away tickets. 

As dear and dearer than PL. 

Joke. 

Selling the away fans Upper tier first just adds to the complete lack of atmosphere at home. These prices will ensure very few visiting teams have any in the lower, with exception of Leeds/Villa/SW/Boro.

It will also ensure very few home fans pay on the day. Who is likely to think, Oh i just fancy paying upwards of £50 for me and the lad on a pissing down tuesday night?

Out.

Been looking at SW and Villa, they are £33 and £30 respectively for adult away tickets.

Joke.

brentford are being charged £15 for our game and are in top tier like you say it does take away which is already a lack of atmosphere at home

Regarding ticket prices glad I got the season ticket or tbh I wouldn't of bothered at them prices

• Site Supporter

Out. 

Joke. 

as radcliffe said, buy a season ticket

as radcliffe said, buy a season ticket

No thanks.

Never again.

Not VFM , whatever the price.

Freezing my tits off midweek - no thank you.

With the exception of an odd game with a few away fans, there's no atmosphere.

A way to get away from Doris for many.

Not for me.

Anyway see you all later.

Edited by captainmed

I bought season ticket on direct debit, will barely make half the home games. I feel it's my commitment to the club... and otherwise I'd never go if I didn't have one!

Same here missing more games at home now than ever before because of my time out of uk but I'm committed to BWFC and will continue to buy a season ticket.