Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peter Kay

royal white

On WWs everyone else seems to be fair game when ill, dying or dead. Do we close or lock threads for them too?

For the record I don't get involved in morbid shit like this on here.

IIRC we weren't allowed Nat Lofthouse when he was close to grabbing his ball for the last time.

Maybe it's just those that are close to the town that we get arsey about on here.

Anyway. I reckon this is all social media bullshit. The guy is mega private, respect that and let him or his family announce whatever needs to be announced in due course.

We know nothing concrete so don't act like you know any different.

• Site Supporter

On WWs everyone else seems to be fair game when ill, dying or dead. Do we close or lock threads for them too?

For the record I don't get involved in morbid shit like this on here.

Maybe it's different because there's not much chance of say, George Michaels family reading this site but a chance some of Peter Kay's would ?

Maybe it's different because there's not much chance of say, George Michaels family reading this site but a chance some of Peter Kay's would ?

Well I’m sure they would be in the know! So if there is anyone out there related to him can we have a Genuine update please

• Members

Well I’m sure they would be in the know! So if there is anyone out there related to him can we have a Genuine update please

Through a friend of my Irish stepmother, I have heard only that his real christian name is actually Oliver and not Peter. When she asked about Peter, she was told, "He's actually O.Kay".

Read into that what you will.

That may be a remote possibility. But nah, I'm not having that. It's more to do with personal sensitivities. Posting shite says more about the poster and them that join in with the pack mentality. Don't read the thread if you have issues with it. I do. But if you close a thread because one, two or three persons have issues with it then where do you draw the line? Will be interesting when the Queen goes. I predict a mass WWs brawl.

That may be a remote possibility. But nah, I'm not having that. It's more to do with personal sensitivities. Posting shite says more about the poster and them that join in with the pack mentality. Don't read the thread if you have issues with it. I do. But if you close a thread because one, two or three persons have issues with it then where do you draw the line? Will be interesting when the Queen goes. I predict a mass WWs brawl.

Arrest them while you're at it.

Seriously funny fella - hope he's reet :) 

IIRC we weren't allowed Nat Lofthouse when he was close to grabbing his ball for the last time.

Maybe it's just those that are close to the town that we get arsey about on here.

Anyway. I reckon this is all social media bullshit. The guy is mega private, respect that and let him or his family announce whatever needs to be announced in due course.

We know nothing concrete so don't act like you know any different.

wish more celebs was like him

tweet from his offical account today

he's still with us then :D

not looked yet , but If it werent what ted robbins said when he woke up ( " Ta Da !! " iirc ) then someones missing a trick.

it should be that everytime the rumour resurfaces.

He could be dead but someone is pretending that he is still alive so they can carry on claiming a benefit he was on.

What kind of person would do that?