Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheating Aussie Scum

L/H White

• Moderators

Jimmy Anderson couldn't move the ball during ashes yet all the Aussie spinners were swinging then here there and everywhere. If that wasn't as a result of tampering then I don't know what it was.

Maybe NZ do

• Members

They are such a bunch of twats - everything about them makes my teeth itch.

Bolty lad - I do hope you see this as your patriotic duty to rip the piss out of them at each and every opportunity.

Mick - I know we don't see eye to eye on much but, I think you've known me long enough on here to know that an opportunity like this could never be missed. For the first 20 years down here I couldn't escape the gloating cunts. The boot was on the other foot when our Ashes fortunes turned around and this is just, well, the only word I can think of which comes close is 'delicious'.

Rest assured young man. There's some fuckers down here going to be cringing, much as they are trying to avoid me  :D

Fuck off! I'm not having it that Lehmann didn't know anything about this. He doesn't look like the type of person who you would want to go behind his back with anything. If, as unbelievable as it may seem, he knew nothing then it shows that he has been totally undermined and that he doesn't run the team, the "leadership group" does. That on its own should make him offer his resignation.

Fuck off! I'm not having it that Lehmann didn't know anything about this. He doesn't look like the type of person who you would want to go behind his back with anything. If, as unbelievable as it may seem, he knew nothing then it shows that he has been totally undermined and that he doesn't run the team, the "leadership group" does. That on its own should make him offer his resignation.

Assumes he has some integrity

They've cheated and lied about it.

I'd be going through the video footage now of every test they've played in the last 10 years if I were the cricketing authorities. See anything dodgy and its up to the Aussies to prove they weren't cheating. 

Reverse the results until we can be sure they didn't cheat - which of course they did.

Utter scum, bringing the integrity of the entire sport into question. The whole team should be investigated and Lehmann not going is a disgrace. 

vaughan saying to harsh, nob

heavy ban needed otherwise every cunt will be at it

Not a big cricket fan but going off what I've read/seen it seems that most players do something that 'bends the rules' - the issue here seems more to be that they were caught?

• Members

You will have heard of the Wallabies, Socceroos, Matilda's, Kangaroo's etc.?

There has been a recent push to come up with a similarly daft name for the cricket team and, with Boaty McBoatface-esque cringeworthiness, the favourite at the moment is "The Crickets".

For me, it just has to be the Cheetah's.

Load of bollocks re Lehmann. He must have known about this.

Hopefully they will get further sanctions imposed when this cover up comes out.

Always thought he's a twat, and the fact he's actively fighting for his job rather than resigning instantly just confirms what a low life he is. Perfect coach for Australia on second thoughts.