Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holidays 2018

Elson

Where are all off to? Which sun filled bar are we all watching England getting knocked out in.

Looking at last minute deals to Aruba for this July, Done Mexico for past few years.

Any recommendations if so, only issue is will be a Gatwick flight and last time I did that was to save about £40 on a european tour match.

Would people go the night before etc train/car 

Toronto for a week, end of June with Mrs and mate.

Bulgaria for a week at end of August with Mrs and t’lad. Since Sunday I’m now nervous it’ll clash with a big game whereas until then I was only bothered about it clashing with Accrington!

Edited by Leyther_Matt

Toronto for a week end of June with Mrs and mate.

Bulgaria for a week at end of August with Mrs and t’lad. Since Sunday I’m now nervous it’ll clash with a big game whereas until then I was only bothered about it clashing with Accrington!

We are planning going to Toronto next year so maybe looking to pick your brains when you come back

Been to Barbados and St Lucia so far, currently trying Champneys

Then something else in October.

A weekend in Copenhagen next month

Then a South Pacific odyssey; LA, Fiji, Auckland, Cook Islands, LA from Boxing Day

Off to Croatia for a bit of a tour around. Going to Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes, Zadar, Brac Island, Korcula, Ston, Dubrovnik, mljet, Hvar and Split so if anyone has any recommendations for any of them places....

Not been Zagreb, Split, Brac or Ston. T'others I have visited. Hope you get the weather at the lakes - one of the most stunning places I have ever been. A couple of islands you can visit off Zadar as well. As mentioned elsewhere, recommend a visit to Mostar and down to Montenegro whilst you are in the area. 

Off to Croatia for a bit of a tour around. Going to Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes, Zadar, Brac Island, Korcula, Ston, Dubrovnik, mljet, Hvar and Split so if anyone has any recommendations for any of them places....

We went to Plitvice Lakes last October, we prefered Krka national park tbh and you can get there from Zadar when you visit there. Trogir is also worth visiting for a couple of hours too.

• Site Supporter

Chaps...

If you need help finding a deal...

I can help...

https://www.facebook.com/natsammiatravel 

I've arranged stuff for several WW members already.

Traf sorted us a ridiculous deal to Turkey a couple of years back.  Its genuinely one of the best holidays I've ever had.

I'm going to the Antenatal part of Minerva Rd this year.

Traf sorted us a ridiculous deal to Turkey a couple of years back.  Its genuinely one of the best holidays I've ever had.

I'm going to the Antenatal part of Minerva Rd this year.

Cheers, Baz.

Windermere for a week in August - family trip for the brother in laws 40th, wanted to go to France but the sister in law will have a new born so flying was out of the window. Found a great Air BnB, former 7 bed guest house converted into a big villa type set up

Mykonos for a week in September, friends wedding

I'd a few days in Prague in February, 8 days in Turkey at Easter.

I'm flying to Florida for 15 days in August and then onto the Dominican Republic for 8 days from there.

Not booked October half-term trip yet.

Bali booked for June now - so usual recommendations welcome! :)

Get the fast boat from Bali to gilis kent. Takes an hour or so bumpy but safe and worth it. Have to stay on gili air by far the best of the three

Ubud worth a couple of days for culture

Amed for scuba diving. Uss liberty is a must.

Kuta isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I liked it. Aussies Benidorm really but cracking beach and good nightlife.

Pm me if you need any specifics. Cheers