Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Take Over

Kane57

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ll question Single handedly, he leant on ED many many times, even on the day Eddie passed away he had the begging bowl in front of Eddie. 

4 minutes ago, Traf said:

So did he speak to him on the day he died?

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I never said he did. 

Make your mind up.

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

If you're there as an adult it's by choice, therefore it doesn't count.

Am I missing something here? Isn't the Jasmine Allen the estate/hotbed of interracial tension from The Bill? 

Thought Mr Grey was taking us on a fictional council estates tangent, hence my Chatsworth comment. 

Am I missing something here? Isn't the Jasmine Allen the estate/hotbed of interracial tension from The Bill?

Thought Mr Grey was taking us on a fictional council estates tangent, hence my Chatsworth comment.

I don't know, I didn't have a telly in the shed.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

7 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Fucking rumbled, my real names Tosh Lines

5 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Back when I was a lad, Top o'th  Brow in Breightmet and School Hill in Halliwell were proper rough estates,

These days, Willows in Deane is probably the roughest.

Hibernia Street, wife grew up there.....fucking proper rough!

Not the wife :D

2 minutes ago, Thorpey said:

You'll probably remember my gran who had the corner shop at the bottom on Wigan Road then Mr Grey!

I do Thorpey, Mrs Thorpe (obviously) she did the best ham barms and custard pies 

Edited by Mr Grey

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I remember (Micky?) going under cover as a football hooligan. Finished up lamping a colleague during a dance with the thin blue line, to maintain his persona.

What London firm was he in, vaguely remember the storyline, or was the club fictiomal like Eastwall ?