Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

19 hours ago, Mantra said:

Not sure if there’s anything to read into with this but if they’re starting coaching playing out from the back it could be an indication of what FV are looking to build long term, what with Tobias Phoenix saying about how you should know what a Bolton team plays like at every age group...

£10 per coach. Always wondered where some of the experts on here got their qualifications from. 

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

You can virtually guarantee with this Bolton side that whenever it goes backwards we're about to lose it. Its league one - and we're miles off being close to good enough to retain the ball and be effective. 

First training module... This is a football 😁

1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

First training module... This is a football 😁

When we play with some tempo we don't look too bad. But when we start passing sideways and backwards - its always a sign we've lost our way and will soon give the ball away. 

Simon Jordan seems to think Southall is in the wrong, I’d be inclined to agree with him. The Charlton twitter account statement sounded very Ken Anderson.

Praying that our ownership steers well clear of drama. Charlton have gone from one shitty situation to another.

Maybe we don’t have a pot to piss in but it’s too soon to say right now. Our owners seem like good people at least...

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Mantra said:

Simon Jordan seems to think Southall is in the wrong, I’d be inclined to agree with him. The Charlton twitter account statement sounded very Ken Anderson.

Praying that our ownership steers well clear of drama. Charlton have gone from one shitty situation to another.

Maybe we don’t have a pot to piss in but it’s too soon to say right now. Our owners seem like good people at least...

The fact southall turned up with bassini to meet the Andersons tells you all you need to know

Consultancy fees my arse

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It intrigues me greatly that this guy is even partially well known in the public eye.

I get that he’s owned a club before, but If you keep pushing for publicity like this no-mark, can anyone off the street get semi famous? Its widely accepted that he has no money. 

10 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

It intrigues me greatly that this guy is even partially well known in the public eye.

I get that he’s owned a club before, but If you keep pushing for publicity like this no-mark, can anyone off the street get semi famous? Its widely accepted that he has no money. 

I think his family are quite wealthy, which is how he's able to do what he does.